[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>accident child, firstborn >real dad fucked off when I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1457078865140.jpg (63 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1457078865140.jpg
63 KB, 600x550
>accident child, firstborn
>real dad fucked off when I was a baby
>abusive stepdad
>the only ugly one in my family
>fat
>fucked up teeth
>teeth are always yellow, no matter how many times I brush my teeth, twice a day with baking soda
>always have bad breath
>crooked face
>hair never does what I want it to
>tongue twist myself all the time
>only one in my family with no skills, talents, or interests
>everybody loves my younger brother
>minwage faggot
>live with mother
>have extreme trust and anger issues
>every single day something fucking retarded happens that fucks my day and mood
>have to bring my sour ass into work all the time and get ridiculed by peers
>constantly disappointed by everything, even though my expectations are the lowest they could possibly be at this point of my life
>tiny girls and fat fucks can get hired as cops and security guards, and I can't
>never had a relationship that lasted longer than a few months
>only had one serious gf that always sent mixed signals and broke up with me three times because I was stupid enough to keep wanting her back
>virgin
>don't want to live anymore
>don't want to "get help" again because it would just make things worse again
>would probably chug all the pills they'd give me and OD and fuck my life up even more instead of killing me, considering my luck
>getting closer and closer to murder every day
>every attempt I make to improve my life backfires catastrophically
>can do nothing but sit in my room because I'll always break shit or offend somebody in some autistic way
>swear to God for making my life this way
>pray to God to make the pain stop
>will die alone
>will go to hell
>my misery is eternal
>help
>help me
>>
It's the anniversary of Rodge soon
You know what to do
>>
File: Image.jpg (235 KB, 527x600) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
235 KB, 527x600
make us proud

orig
>>
>le depressing quote followed by cheerful image

I fucking hate this normalfag meme. This sort of pictures are the cringest normalfag shit I've seen on a longtime
>>
File: 1437872983250.jpg (31 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
1437872983250.jpg
31 KB, 500x337
>>28722750
FUCKING ORIGINAL
FUCKING ORIGINAL
>>
>>28722592
>teeth are always yellow, no matter how many times I brush my teeth, twice a day with baking soda

Got the same thing senpai, that is from antibiotics as child. They kinda fuck your teeth up, gave me a brown shark tooth.

Maybe start an autist hobby like making beef jerky, beef jerky is awesome.
>>
>>28722592
that's sad
you have it even worse than i do
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.