[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw skinnyfat I eat so few calories but I still have a gut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1463571644086.png (301 KB, 520x530) Image search: [Google]
1463571644086.png
301 KB, 520x530
>tfw skinnyfat
I eat so few calories but I still have a gut compared to the rest of my body

and you can see my ribs at the same time

fucking disgusting, just euthanize me
>>
>>28722585
Show us a pic of your peepee first anon !
>>
>>28722612
Absolutely vile

you should be ashamed of yourself
>>
>>28722585
iktfb

Got a gut and man boobs no matter how well I eat and how much I exercise. Horrible eating habits in childhood ruined my figure, I'm pretty sure. This is one instance where I'm glad I'm not a woman because it would probably get to me a lot more than it does.
>>
>>28722657
Why should I ? This is a natural thing.
>>
File: GDGnhKjHGK-4.png (25 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
GDGnhKjHGK-4.png
25 KB, 300x250
>>28722585
similar feel

Regular: Oh my god anon you're sooo skinny what the hell? haha

At the waterpark: Come on anon you could at least lift something once in your life. You look like a skeleton went to a buffet. hahahaha

I will never take my shirt off around anyone else again.
>>
so is skinnyfat an ectomorph thing?
>>
How about you work out you stupid lazy fat piece of shit.
>>
>>28722585
Lose more weight senpai everything must go.

You gotta do the strenuous exercise meme or your metabolism slows to a crawl and ur rigid KALORIE KONTROL is for nothing.

What I'm noticing is my hips and chest are shrinking rapidly and the survivor fat is clinging to my upper thighs and gut.
>>
>>28722901
No that's endomorph, ectomorph is gaining muscle easily and losing fat easily, have to go out of your way to even put on fat as an ectomorph
>>
>>28722999
This, the calories meme is a lie, you basically have to torture yourself
>>
>>28723051
>ectomorph is gaining muscle easily and losing fat easily,

youre wrong

ectomorph is being skinny all-around

mesomorph is easily gaining muscle
>>
Going vegan will fix you right up
>>
>>28723241
Mesomorph is gaining both muscle and fat fairly easily, ectomorph is easily gaining muscle if they eat more than most people and not putting on any fat
>>
>>28722585
Are you exercising as well? If you don't do any exercise then your unburned calories are mostly stored as fat and will typically go to your gut as a male. Even if you try to starve yourself and eat way below your caloric intake, your body will burn away your muscles first and you'll end up looking like those starving ethiopian kids with a pot belly. What you need to do is eat a deficit of ~500 calories a day from your TDEE and do at least 30 minutes of exercise a day.
This is coming from someone who used to be a lazy skinny fat. You can easily have it fixed in under a year if you're not really far gone.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.