[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day >tfw sick of spending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: cig.jpg (194 KB, 668x528) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
194 KB, 668x528
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day
>tfw sick of spending 36 dollars a day on cigs
>tfw want to quit but can't

has anyone here managed to quit smoking?
>>
How do you even have time for 75 a day?
>>
>>28722522
How do you even have the time to smoke almost 4 packs a day? I can barely hit two if I'm chain smoking most of the time.
>>
Enjoy cancer normie faggot
>>
>>28722551
A pack has 25 in it I smoke 3 packs a day
>>
I switched to ecigs. The downside is that now I look like an even bigger beta faggot. The upside is I won't die within a month. There is no upside.
>>
>>28722558
A normie would never smoke 75 cigs a day because his friends would be disgusted
>>
>>28722569
Most cigarettes are 20 a pack though. So it's almost 4.
>>
>>28722522
Wtf 75 a day? Are you nuts
>>
File: 1424201026154-0.jpg.png (26 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1424201026154-0.jpg.png
26 KB, 255x255
>>28722569
if you smoke three packs a day, how the fuck do you spend 36 dollars a day on cigs ? Why aren't you buillding them yourself ?
Its not even hard, you can buy a 20 dollar machine for that and you would a lot of money.
>>
>>28722736
I like John player standard
>>
Alright so assuming you litteraly dont sleep you smoke an average of 3 cigarettes every hour
Thats one every 20 minutes
How the fuck are you alive?
>>
>>28722791
JP also sells lose Tobacco in huge bags. Those cost 20 to 30 dollars and have enough for 100 cigs without filter in them. Combined with 3 dollars for a pack of papes (300 pieces) and your way better of. Don't you have that were you live ?
>>
>>28722522
Your habit would cost almost double if you lived in Australia, f4m. Consider yourself lucky (even though you're definitely going to get terminal cancer someday).

Also, quick Q: do you get headaches from smoking that many? I get nasty headaches from smoking a quarter of that amount, even less..
>>
>>28722883
I don't get headaches from smoking
>>
>>28722922
You would if you abruptly quit, I tell you that much.
>>
you are going to die horribly if you don't stop
>>
Im going to repeat
How the fuck are you alive? Do you just chainsmoke it all at certain points or just smoke one every 15 minutes or some shit
>>
cut down faggot. dont be such a bitch
>>
>>28722522
How do you even get to 75 cigarettes a day? Wouldn't you start building down earlier?
>>
>>28723293
I developed an oral fixation while kicking my last immoral vice.
>>
yeah i quit smoking cigs.
>>
>>28723384
Nono, I meant as in how do you
Not why
I dont think I could go through a pack, let alone 3
>>
>>28723453
With my moist boy mouth. I have a lifetime of mouth practice. I can suck a lugnut off a rim. Lol I'm not even op idk
>>
>>28722522
>Twelve thousand dollars a year on cigarettes

Kek
>>
File: #projectmurphy.jpg (215 KB, 947x1220) Image search: [Google]
#projectmurphy.jpg
215 KB, 947x1220
>>28722522
jesus christ how many fucking boards did you post this on
>>
>>28722522
I don't get how people smoke these things 24/7
In my life I have smoked like 40 cigarettes and it was always only when other drugs were involved
>>
That doesnt sound very plausible. An average person takes about 7 minutes to smoke a cig. If we multiply that by 75 and divide by 60, it means you spend close to 9 hours of your day smoking. You would physically not be able to do that.
>>
>>28722522
Don't hate, just vape.
>>
File: tumblr_nm1kq8acmw1tmcrddo1_1280.jpg (123 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm1kq8acmw1tmcrddo1_1280.jpg
123 KB, 640x640
>>28722522
Embrace the vap

>More smoke drawn than from cigarettes so you get a better mouth feel

>Hundreds of flavors some of which you will actually like beter than tobacco

>Not smelling like an ashtray 24/7. Not havign your clothes and where you live smell like an ashtray

>No risk of cancer or at least such an insignifacnt risk compared to cigarettes

>You will feel better and your body will start to repair itself

>Way less money
Serious how the fuck can you afford to spend 36 dollars a day on cigarettes?
>>
>>28722558
>he's never smoked
*tips*
>>
>>28722522
Just roll your own and save a ton of money while enjoying tastier tobacco.
>>
>>28723971
this senpai 234523452345
>>
Addicted smoker here.

I'd rather die painfully from smoking just to piss you sympathetic normies off who let other's misfortune upset you for your own selfish reasons.

If you fuckers really care, why don't you just leave us alone while you live your healthy lives... How do we stop you? We don't. You just put sympathy onto people for social status by sharing how you feel superior to any person you judge. Fucking normies, I'll burn before you can stop me...

Am I roleplaying right?
>>
75 a day is impossible, what the fuck is wrong with you

just smoke less, go outside and do activities you retard holy shit
>>
File: BWGUqYJ.png (2 KB, 272x47) Image search: [Google]
BWGUqYJ.png
2 KB, 272x47
>>28724427
and this is coming from a smoker btw, i smoke like a half a pack a day because I DO OTHER SHIT WITH MY LIFE THAT ISN'T SMOKING EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY

do you even jack off or like, wait do you smoke while you jack off, that'd be pretty cool
>>
I just quit a few days ago because I got fined for dropping my cig down the drain in public by some private security company working for my local council. Its kinda good I suppose, It gave me a reason to quit smoking. 60 quid fine is heavy though. Its going O.K so far. When it gets late I miss having a walk and having a smoke. WIsh me luck robots.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.