[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>having kids not even once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ertert.png (27 KB, 531x326) Image search: [Google]
ertert.png
27 KB, 531x326
>having kids
not even once
>>
>>28722399
If I end up having a kid with down syndrome or something,is there a way for me to get rid of it? Like surely there must be some home for retarded kids.
>>
>>28722399
That roastie should've stopped doing drugs while she was pregnant,oh well. Now she's paying the price. I hope she's miserable for the rest of her life pretending she loves her kid.
>>
>>28722862

Why the fuck can't you just terminate the child after it's been born retarded? The only reason I can really think of is "muh every life is precious".
>>
>>28722862

Yes, you could send them to an institution. This is what happened for the vast majority of disabled children for the first half of the 20th century. You'd basically pay this place to take care of your kid and most likely never visit... Kind of depressing, DESU.
>>
>>28722905
It's literally murder after they have been born. If you abort the thing before it starts to develop into a human it's less cruel, but I don't know if they can feel pain or not.

I always feel bad for thinking it, but if I had a down syndrome child I would definitely want to get it aborted. I wouldn't mind having a NEET child but for him/her to start life with downs would be too much
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.