[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me, depressed and suicidal > Call 911 >Cops show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1463569833765.jpg (154 KB, 501x679) Image search: [Google]
1463569833765.jpg
154 KB, 501x679
>Be me, depressed and suicidal
> Call 911
>Cops show up
> Tell me im not under arrest
>Put handcuffs on me and take me away from my house to an emergency center
> Sit in the emergency center for like an hour with the cops
> The whole time I'm thinking how can they hold me and put handcuffs and waistchains on me if I'm not under arrest
>mfw I realize cops can do whatever they want without penalty
>>
>>28722206
>ask authorities to assist you because you are a danger to yourself and others
>get upset when they treat you like a danger to yourself and others
>>
Of course they can. You're a retard for even calling them, what were you expecting to happen?

Never trust a cop.
>>
>"I'm emotionally and mentally unstable and a threat to myself and possibly others!"
>"WTF WHY ARE YOU HANDCUFFING ME FUCKING PIGS"

Are people who fell for the depression meme the most annoying, idiotic people on the planet?
>>
>>28722224
This.

You sound unstable so they took precautions.
>>
>>28722206
>tfw suicidal
>tfw no gun to end my life
>>
File: wooooow.jpg (50 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
wooooow.jpg
50 KB, 604x604
lol what did you want to happen just have some nice man in a blue uniform take you to the doctor
>>
At least they came to your house

I called them once nobody came
>>
>>28722206
I'm honestly surprised they didn't murder you once the cuffs were on. That'd their favorite past time afterall, murder.
>>
>>28722206
fooking pigs
>>
>want to die
>call 911 on yourself so you don't die

Why do normalfags do this? Don't make a spectacle of it, just DO IT
>>
>mfw schizoaffective (schizophrenia + bipolar)
>ultra depressed and hearing things that weren't there
>mom takes me to the hospital
>they take my info and prepare to take me to the psych ward (2nd time, first time they just gave me antidepressants)
>see poster with new policy for psych ward: no electronic devices
>don't want to give up shitposting for weeks so run away while cop is leading me up the stairs to the psych ward
>get two steps away before cop tackles me and cuffs me
>brought into psych ward while maniacally laughing
>the cop says I should be put in a secured room and have my street clothes taken from me
>psych ward people remember me and let me keep my clothes and stay in a regular room
>"you're not going to run away are you anon?"
>No sir I am not
>get diagnosed as suffering from psychosis
>eventually get welfare and stay in a rent subsidized house with other crazy people
>get approved for serious neetbux after months of waiting
>get backpay from the time I applied
>Buy nice computer, 1440p monitor, amazing keyboard and mouse on /g/'s recommendation
>move out of crazy house to a basement suite on my own

That's where I'm at today. Life isn't so bad, despite still being too depressed to get a job. The meds they have me on work fairly well, only hearing a few things that aren't there nowadays and I have a psychdoc who is actively trying to help me get even better.
>>
How often do people call the cops before they suicide their self?
>>
>>28722515
My sister called them once to spite me.

They took me to the hospital for a few hours then released me at 11pm when the buses stop and everything closes, in the middle of the city 40 miles from home, in snowy sub zero January. She and our parents blocked my phone number.

Walked randomly until I found a 24 hour gas station, they gave me directions to the bus station where I stayed the night.

Lesson learned: don't ever go outside.
>>
>>28722206
Cops are cowards and terrified of civilians which is why they kill people so often over minor shit. At the same time civilians are terrified of cops for killing everyone and do stupid shit when confronted by one.

The vicious cycle continue.
>>
>>28722770

>killing everyone

You mean killing chimpish negroids.

I'm not even white and I've never had a bad interaction with the cops because I don't chimpout. Most cop haters are just libertarian virgins, chimpish minorities, and butthurt fags who got caught with weed and hate cops for punishing them for breaking the law.
>>
>>28722798
I've never had a bad experience myself and using my white magic have gotten out of three potential traffic tickets on different occasions.

But i've seen enough videos of cops killing people too to know a lot of them are scared, afraid to get hurt or die and they go overboard in situations that don't call for it.

On the flip side you have dumb dumbs who chimpout as well under pressure and fear of a cop doing something.

I have seen good cops and good civies and I have seen cowardly bad cops and retarded civies. It's hard to tell who's who sometimes.
>>
>>28722266
depression is a serious fucking illness

I have it and it sucks
>>
>>28722485
I am also schizoaffective

on the 24th I have an interview with neetbux government agency to see if I qualify
>>
>>28722894
>I have seen good cops and good civies and I have seen cowardly bad cops and retarded civies. It's hard to tell who's who sometimes.
Except for detectives, the copies will be in uniform.
>>
File: 79681490__455445c.jpg (21 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
79681490__455445c.jpg
21 KB, 620x413
>>28722894
It's impossible to tell who the good ones are, but the bad ones are usually really huge.

This is because they take steroids, which makes them really aggressive and nasty.

>p-pft, those are just the old ones, the new ones are better and d-don't fuck your head up at all, it's not even a problem
hahahahaha
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.