[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one obtains more confidence to talk to people? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1448174448709.jpg (16 KB, 524x347) Image search: [Google]
1448174448709.jpg
16 KB, 524x347
How does one obtains more confidence to talk to people? I'm tired of being that guy that just keps to himself and everyone ignores, I want to have friends for once.
>>
Get a job where you have to constantly interact with people
>>
You have to force yourself, basically. Get a job that requires you to talk to people or get into a course where you talk and stuff like that. With experice you'll gain some confidence. I went throught that shit myself.
>>
Well I can assure you getting a social job and lifting weights does not work

I suggest drugs
>>
>>28722047
Excellent Post.

Inhaling some MDMA vape outta do it.
>>
>>28721983
Iktf but I'm too ugly to ever get confidence to talk to people. Everyone hates me, so I'm destined to be alone.
>>
>>28722000
>>28722024
Is a call center a good idea then? my mom knows a guy who could get me a work in one of those.
>>28722047
>Drugs
I don't even know how to buy them as I have no contacts of any kind
>>
You have to deal with what makes you lack confidence. Having a job for some could give them a lot better self-image. Others might do better focusing on their appearance or whatever.
>>
>>28722450
>Is a call center a good idea then?

Not at all. You're just reading from a script. It's nothing like real social interaction at all.

Being, say, a store clerk isn't like socializing at a party, but it'll help you much much better.
>>
>>28721983
go into a busy street, lay down on the floor for a minute

This is the most effective way

If you stop giving a fuck about the fact that you're in the middle of a street and people are looking at you thinking you're retarded and you dont give a fuck then talking to people will seem piss easy from that moment on

The key to gaining confidence is not giving a fuck what other people think about you
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.