[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be cashier >get qt female customer >judging by her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1454343501107.gif (737 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1454343501107.gif
737 KB, 200x250
>be cashier
>get qt female customer
>judging by her items she's making a pumpkin pie
>pass the ingredients through until I get to the can of pumkin
>can of fucking pumpkin
>dumb bitch can't even get a natural pumpkin to make fresh pumpkin filling
>some poor cuck is going to eat some lazy half assed pie made by this girl and he's going to feel like she is actually wife material
>Too lazy to get a real pumpkin spice and cinnamon and mix it up herself
>this is the quality of women men unironically date because they are satisfied with looks over personality

Give me a bitch who can cook and I'll be happy. Fuck lazy whores.
>>
>becoming this autistic over food someone bought

typical wageslave
>>
>>28721877
>eating processed pie
I bet you would be satisfied eating McDonald's for a family dinner
>>
>OP somehow knows that bitch's going to make a pumpkin pie, before he gets to scanning the actual filling of the pie

Nice loophole in the story you just made up.
>>
>>28721964
>it's made up because I wrote it wrong since I already know it's pumpkin pie when this shit happened 2 days ago
Why would I make up a story about pie?
>>
>>28721877
Please don't get doubles when being baited by a (honestly pretty decent) bait thread.
>>
I feel you OP

My grandma does it that way and its good as fuck. She also does other things to the crust she makes.

My mom does that with cakes. I wish my aunt did shit with deserts and fruit too. I want something sweet so fucking bad.
>>
A chick that buys me food is just as wife material as a chick that cooks me food tbqhwyf
>>
>>28721991
Because you have absolutely nothing else going on in your miserable existence beside pie fetish fantasy and passing moments with customers you will never engage
>>
You know it's May, right? Not too many pumpkins ready for harvest right now.
>>
>>28721856
>Implying pumpkins are in season
Don't be jelly because you have no one to make you a pie, OP.
>>
File: 1351732390519.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1351732390519.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>>28721856
>dumb bitch can't even get a natural pumpkin to make fresh pumpkin filling

you are absolutely retarded
you have no idea how to prepare food and you'd know that roasting, mashing, puree-ing and seasoning a whole fucking pumpkin takes a lot of time, makes a huge mess, and I bet you think you make pumpkin pie with CARVING PUMPKINS
YOU DONT!

Idiot, theres a reason that the canned stuff exists, and its not lazy to cut corners if the end result taste good.

You motherfucking faggot, how are you ever going to get laid.
>>
File: look at this shit.jpg (475 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
look at this shit.jpg
475 KB, 900x675
>>28722332
damn that post is just supa hot fire

what are you going to say back op i feel like you should just close your browser
>>
>>28722332
>>28722366
Why would I close my browser because you made a point about how lazy women are and that they put 0 effort into anything they do because it's all for looks that's why while you eat her processed pie she'll be fucking Chad
Get btfo you cuck
>>
>>28722076
If you are at the level where you can choose which woman to wife, raise your standards
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.