[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about how bad this place is? as soon as one of us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Can we talk about how bad this place is? as soon as one of us makes it out and finds someone they have to leave, preventing any help to those who may need it most. its really self destructive. The more you go on here the worse its gonna get, if you are or were on the fringe of being a "normie" there may be hope for you yet.

i think maybe you should take a week off this site to see if it helps. its not like you dont have to rest of your life to browse it if it doesnt work.
>>
But why? Are many things said here not true?
>>
>>28721841
just because it is true does not mean it is good to always hear it. there is a reason that you dont see many group therapy sessions for depression and its because the group perpetuates their own depression
>>
True robots want to wallow in self-pity/sorrow not wanting improvement. We have found solace and comfort in it sine it is always there and guaranteed. So you can kindly piss off good sir.
>>
>>28721889
how many share your opinion?
>>
>>28721829
This place has actually made me accept my loser life and move on. I now accept that a woman could ever really love a man like me and am making steps to improve my life with college and a good career. Because of the stories I've been told here I now no to never trust any woman who feign interest in me so they can trick me into alimony. Life is looking up for me.
>>
File: cellpepe.jpg (24 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
cellpepe.jpg
24 KB, 160x160
>>28721924
There is no pain among the homogeneous monolith
>>
>>28721870
>just because it is true does not mean it is good to always hear it.
If you ignore the truth, you are a weak retard.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.