[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my one friend, (who is way cooler than me ) invited me to a concert.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 388382.jpg (176 KB, 700x1690) Image search: [Google]
388382.jpg
176 KB, 700x1690
my one friend, (who is way cooler than me )
invited me to a concert. i have slight social anxiety and such a thing is not reallly my cup of tea. How do i survive it?
its a fucking rap/R&B/Hiphop concert as well.
i dont even like that music, however in a hopeful moment of imagining not being a robot i accepted, and now ive got to go in 2 hours.
how do i not act like a dork in front of my friend? i tend to autisticly follow him around. what behaviour will let me live inbetween the normies?\

TL:DR

going to concert, am a robot, how do i get through it?
>>
>>28721591
Being on your phone a little bit is fine at a concert in my opinion, unless it's standing space. The band is there to entertain you. So, if you're not entertained don't bother paying attention.

Concert venues can sometimes be fun to walk around and see what's up. That gives you something to do if you feel lost. If you end up talking to some other folk try to engage in at least a little of the conversation.

Remember that your friend invited you because he wanted you to come.
>>
>>28721591
I go to metal gigs all the time, by myself. Unless you have tits and a vagina, no one cares about you. Those people with vaginas don't care about you, obviously. For all practical purposes you're invisible.
>>
>>28721762

i really like the guy, but what do i do if everyone starts behaving like monkeys, like hiphop people do?

my friend obviously doesnt want a mentorbaby at the concert.

>>28721788
im not alone, and metal music is actually good imo. if i could just stay home i would desu
>>
File: 2efp5pz.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2efp5pz.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
im not going to survive this
>>
Get a little drunk. Not shitfaced, but a solid buzz.
Bounce to the beat, bob your head.
>>
>>28722080
i dont drink.
i know i know, youre saying i should, but fuck.
>>
>>28721591
Your friend wants you to come because you suck and he wants to look good while you look bad. Concerts are terrible for robots. I suggest you give up and don't go
>>
>>28722112

ive done that too much already.
and its in 45 minutes, i will lose my only friend if i do that. fck i wish that was an option.

should i just stab myself and tell him i got attacked?
>>
>>28722133
your friends should respect your space. Normies will never understand us anyway. You can go if you like, however I don't enjoy social events like that because music makes me uneasy and messes with my emotions in public and I don't know how to act.
>>
>>28721849
I was only at two concerts in my life. When you look at it before you go there s objectively not much you can do. I didn t expect anything from the first concert but it turned out great. I got drunk, met my old classmates, one of them took me to his two female friends and it was the first time I hugged a girl. We were just lying on the grass hugging (I don t know what was going through our heads but there was no kiss lol and we were like that for two hours at least). Second one was alright but kinda boring because I was there for two days and got really bored. So to wrap it up, its about luck. Either something unexpected and cool happens or not.
>>
>>28722471
theres this girl i really like, too bad she's lesbian lmao fucking shit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.