[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your plans for tonight anons? >Invited to friends 21st
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 3hXjdw3.gif (2 MB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
3hXjdw3.gif
2 MB, 400x298
Whats your plans for tonight anons?

>Invited to friends 21st
>Free beer and cider
>Bouncy castle and drunken ds3
>Free pizza from domminos
>Full of normies having a good time and ive been invited
>This has to be a prank for the normies to rip on me
>>
>>28721491
My hgf's kom is cooking dinner and cheesecake
>>
File: 1356965900798.jpg (137 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1356965900798.jpg
137 KB, 1440x810
>friends 21st
>bouncy castle
your friend special needs or something?
>>
>>28721533
It will be filled with girls rubbing on each other and giggling.
>>
>>28721491
>betas will unironically think the girls in the video are cute quirky xD! and wifeable because of their dicks and desperation
>>
>>28721491
They're going to crown you Party King, then dump pigs blood on you during the coronation.
>>
>>28721491
>drunken ds3

Dark souls? The host is letting people play a single player game at a party?

Surely he has some fightan gaems, SPORTS or at least some You Don't Know Jack or something
>>
File: hmmm.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>28721491

I'm going to bed at 8 like I usually do
>>
im poor and ugly so i avoid going out or making plans.
>>
>>28721533
My friend has her 21st birthday, she has 36 K boobs some medical condition or somethinf
The other girls here are c+boobs
>>
>>28721545
Despite your robot beliefs
no it will not
>>
>>28721491
sounds fun op, get hammered and get into that castle

going on a date and after im gonna see how many friends I can muster to my place to get drunk
>>
>>28721491
I was supposed to meet my best friend and the friends of her, but someone invited her to a date and she immediately dropped the plans we had
So now I am going with: crying, hurting myself, and thinking about the sweet relief of death
>>
>>28721491
Just fucking around and playing video games and shit until my girlfriend gets off work tonight, then going to get some dinner and fuck her.
>>
>>28721966
>Girlfriend
>On R9k

Normieeee leeeeeeAAAAVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.