[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk to robots >give them boring unhelpful advice to improve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1462649321234.jpg (7 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1462649321234.jpg
7 KB, 236x236
>talk to robots
>give them boring unhelpful advice to improve their life
>be really hostile when they don't take it
>act like I've got my shit together so I know what I'm talking about
>they say something like, "No, you're right. Thanks, I needed that."
>mfw in reality I'm just as pathetic as they are
>mfw their life is probably gonna stay as shitty as ever thanks to false hope
>>
File: 1424629065087.jpg (144 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1424629065087.jpg
144 KB, 768x1024
>>28721448
ive been on 4chan for about 12-13 years now and on /r9k/ since the original board creation. ive went from autistic loser to a 'normie' or 'chad' and ive tried to give helpful advice but no one ever wants to follow through with it and it seems like people on here just want to suffer and make excuses for it

so now i just come here for cheap laughs
>>
>>28721504
>people on here just want to suffer
Working very hard for things that Chad gets easily is suffering. Worse than that actually.
>>
>>28721504
>became Chad
fuck off
>>
>casually give whole contrived stories slightly related to me having friends or a gf
>whole purpose is to subtly trigger friendless virgins
>am actually friendless virgin
>>
>>28721504
>it seems like people on here just want to suffer and make excuses for it

Yeah that's exactly what I tell them too. I tell them to stop making excuses no matter what abuse or mental illness they claim to suffer. After a while they give up and are ready to take anything. It's amazing how submissive they become after beating them with blame. I don't know how you aren't succeeding. You're probably being too nice with them.
>>
>>28721589
>It's amazing how submissive they become after beating them with blame.
Well the smarter robots don't succumb to your blame, because they know it's based on nothing.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.