[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have to do two weeks of mandatory work experience just to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1444182585110.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1444182585110.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>have to do two weeks of mandatory work experience just to get my NEETbux

YOU SAID BEING A NEET WAS EASY
>>
>>28720969
That's why you have to save up so you can sign off for six months if necessary.
>>
get a real job anon
don't fall for the neet meme
>>
>>28720980
Save up when I'm getting pennies? How?
>>
>>28721000
By living a pn ascetic, hermetic life
>>
>>28721018
What do you do for fun, hermit?
>>
>tfw you can't get neetbux because your last psychiatrist wouldn't approve it for petty reasons
>>
working sucks
not working sucks
everything sucks
why can't I enjoy my life, why can't I be satisfied or happy or content
>>
>>28721159
Make NEET threads With smug frog pictures
>>
File: 1459275265627.png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459275265627.png
14 KB, 500x500
What country are you from?

And trust me, being a jobless NEET gets old. After a while, you will cave and crumble up against a solid wall of "oh fuck me I have wasted so much of my life doing nothing please help me I need help"

You won't understand until you understand. And then it'll be too late.
>>
>>28721466
wow what a cunt

This is why I'm never seeing one. I would never want another person to have any power over me.
>>
>>28721669
I'm from the UK, and that part about 'being NEET sucks lmao' is bullshit. Working is only good if you're a materialist normie who can stand other people.
>>
>>28721726
>I'm from the UK, and that part about 'being NEET sucks lmao' is bullshit. Working is only good if you're a materialist normie who can stand other people.
I can stand neither materialism nor other people. However, don't tell me shame, guilt and frustration doesn't eat away at your soul. If not for working, but for all of the years you spent shutting yourself away, being an emotional burden upon your family and without friends and sexual partners.
>>
>>28721675
yeah, i missed an appointment that was made without my knowledge and they wouldn't listen to me. this was a week after he diagnosed me with agoraphobia. i want to find another psych and try again eventually.
>>
>>28721914
Not really. I play games and feel fine.
>>
>>28721000
if you're getting pennies then you're doing the NEET life wrong
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.