[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Lonely woman" refuses to lower her standards despite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1353684856881.jpg (39 KB, 294x207) Image search: [Google]
1353684856881.jpg
39 KB, 294x207
>"Lonely woman" refuses to lower her standards despite having people willing to date her
>Crucified for it here

>"Lonely man" refuses to lower his standards despite having some people willing to date him
>This is considered both fine and normal here
May someone explain this to me? Yes, there are some men here who legitimately have no options and can never have options, but with all of the mentions of Tinder here, I know for a fucking fact some of you get matches and the woman is willing to pursue things, but you aren't.
>>
Oh look it is this thread again. How many different ways using a bunch of words like as many as possible can you express that you have penis envy?
>>
>>28720752
I'm male. Care to address my arguments?
>>
>>28720673

Personally, lowering my standards never worked for me. I dated a girl I was not attracted to at all but I dated her anyway to "lower my standards" and the relationship was terrible.
>>
File: Books and bitches.jpg (77 KB, 500x605) Image search: [Google]
Books and bitches.jpg
77 KB, 500x605
This is why I only date girls.
>>
>>28720673
The explanation is sexism and hate for women.
>>
>>28720673
Women only date up or laterally, never down
>>
>>28720673
>despite having some people willing to date him

ok
>>
>>28720782
>provides literally no proof
>expects disccussion
>>
>>28720782
>Care to address my arguments?
You're implying there is a double standard when you can't really compare quality of people that way. If a male non-smoker doesn't want to date a smoker because he's an exsmoker that quit, is that hypocritical to you? It would be way harder for him to be around than someone that just simply chose to never try it. Should he lower his standards for a smoker if he put a lot of effort into quitting?
Say a female is also a non smoker, she's got a much larger pool of candidates and turning them down for other arbitrary reasons most of the time. For instance saying they are too young to settle.
>>
>>28720827
This is beside the point. If a man refuses to do the same thing it's okay. Why?

>>28720839
It doesn't apply to all of you, but to some it does.

>>28720846
I'm not posting my penis here as it isn't /soc/, sorry; if I did you'd call me a white knight cuck. Either way it's not relevant to the topic at hand.
>>
>>28720673
>>"Lonely man" refuses to lower his standards despite having some people willing to date him
This doesn't generally happen to people here. And if it does, they are promptly told to get out for being normies. Are you sure you're on the right board?
>>
>>28720865
>Should he lower his standards for a smoker if he put a lot of effort into quitting?
That's ultimately up to him, neither is the "wrong" choice, but if he is turning down anyone and complains about being "lonely", he has no right to--which is my point. That's loneliness by choice. It's like having a bag of potato chips and complaining about how you have nothing to eat. Yes you do, even if it's not ideal. You can choose not to eat, but you do have food and can't claim otherwise.

>>28720872
>This doesn't generally happen to people here
But it does? There are plenty of threads about people talking about how they wouldn't date single mothers and fat women, which at the very least implies they wouldn't even consider dating these two types of women, who tend to be considered unattractive, yet they still complain about loneliness. Look at the Tinder threads where people match with these women but turn them down.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.