[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you rank them from worst to least worst, starting with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
How would you rank them from worst to least worst, starting with the absolute worst.
Envy>Pride>Greed>Gluttony>Lust>Sloth>Wrath
>>
>>28720323
Is this from your own personal experience?

Envy and Pride are very related to the social hierarchy.
>>
>>28720323
>Good:
Pride
Envy
Greed
Anger
Lust

>Bad:
Sloth
Gluttony
>>
>>28720323
wrath, lust, greed, gluttony, envy, pride, sloth

think of the reasons why people enter jail, it is mostly due to the top 3 reasons. its ok to be envious, as long as you don't act on it. the rest won't cause you that much trouble.
>>
>>28720349
I think it's just because how detrimental the two can be to not only your mind but entire soul, the rest are petty in tame in comparison imo.
>>
>>28720407
Well it's like>>28720382 is conveying.

It's all haves and have nots, 4chan is just an extension of social posturing but it's anonymous so there's less risk involved.

I know what you mean though, they're all "toxic" if you experience them intimately.
>>
They're really arbitrary and sometimes mean the the same thing, I refuse to rank them
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.