[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /aspergers/ here? How do you cope with it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 900x900
Who /aspergers/ here? How do you cope with it?
>>
Alcohol or drugs when I have to be social, otherwise I'm in my room all day alone.
>>
>>28719971

i'm /aspirin/ more than /asperger/

btw I at least have a reserved and introverse personality. does this qualify as well ?
>>
>>28719971

I don't. I'm falling apart.
>>
Weed and booze.
>>
I have tourettes and it's way worse

I'M TWENTY TWO YO WHEN WILL I FUCKING HAVE COTNROL OF MY BODY
>>
File: autistic.jpg (57 KB, 972x581) Image search: [Google]
autistic.jpg
57 KB, 972x581
Observe others
>>
File: 1444345940117.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1444345940117.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>28719971
>How do you cope with it?
I don't.
>>
>>28719988
this tbqphwyfam
>>
File: 27062427.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
27062427.png
135 KB, 483x442
Mild aspergers is the worst fucking shit.

>Act normal most of the time, but there's a hint of autism in everything you do
>People treat you weirdly because of it
>100% aware of everything autistic you do but powerless to stop it
>>
I'm experimenting with increasing my GABA neurotransmitters naturally. Increasing GABA makes autism go away.

I'm going out today to buy zinc, b6, l-theanine.
>>
>>28720464
Think about the ones who were diagnosed with it but didn't actually have it. That was me for my 10 of 23 years of life; good thing I'm not that label anymore. You bAsically get bullied for being an introvert when you already are one.
>>
>>28720464
>"It won't happen this time."
>>
>"cope" with an attention-whoring meme diagnosis
lmao
>>
>>28719971
hahahah aspergers it ain't real it's not fucking reaal
>>
File: image.gif (16 KB, 321x288) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
16 KB, 321x288
>try to maintain eye contact
>feels like I'm a serial killer staring into their soul
>look away
>>
>>28720068
THIS
PEOPLE ASK ME WHY I CAN'T STAND STILL
FRIENDS TOLD ME I ACT LIKE A 12 yr old
MY ATTENTION SPAN IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE
fuck my life
>>
Okay spergs. I have been diagnosed Borderline among other things (depression, anxiety, the usual gamut), but have never elected to self-diagnose or google in pursuit of diagnosis. However, after taking a few aspergers tests online I am having second thoughts. My quotient is always very high, high enough to suggest that I might have actual aspergers.

Is there a reliable online method of diagnosis before seeing a doctor? I'm afraid of telling my doctors about my thoughts as it is, and I don't want any more drugs or therapy. I would like, however, to have at least some direction in which to take my reading online when it comes to self-help and bettering myself as a person.
>>
>>28719971
I have been trying for weeks to get my mom to help me get new authorizations to visit a doctor.
I want a full on analysis so I can learn more about myself. I would call myself but I'm too fucking AUTISTIC.

>>28720464
They told you it was mild? I was just told I had full on Aspergers. They also told me I had other symptoms along with it like OCD anxiety and depressive disorder

>>28720560
How did they miss diagnose you? They told me big indicators were unable to connect or read emotions and apathy for things unrelated to you, difficulty learning specific things in comparison to other things.
They got those signs from nowhere? I wish mine was a misdiagnosis but I keep getting more and more comments about how people I dealt with had an attitude or were angry and I can't even see it.

I can't fathom have the retarded (in my autistic opinion) shit people do, not edgy shit though.
>>
Is there some guidebook for autistic people on how to normal?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.