[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plastic surgery thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8
Are you saving yet, robots?

What do you plan to change?
>>
>>28719553
hair transplant maybe

and total skin transplant on upper body and face
>>
I'm waiting until we all move to VR.
>>
>saving
>implying i am not in the process of suing the schooling system for ruining my self confidence
>>
>>28719600
This is VR. It's shit.
>>
>>28719553
That's an amazing change. It's going to change his whole life, a great investment. Do naturally attractive normies call plastic surgery vain because they're mad they have to share the attention?
>>
stretch mark removal
>>
I already had a rhinoplasty, no reason to change anything else.
>>
>>28719720
Could you share your experience?
>>
>>28719657
Everyone likes to feel that they're not the bottom of society. We like having people doing worse than us so we can assert our social status.

It's the same reason we like those "americans answer geography questions" videos, the same reason people like TV shows were dysfunctional, trashy families are invited to fight on-air, the same reason skinny white chicks are always telling fat people to accept themselves.
>>
>>28719782
Sure.
I'll start from the day of the surgery, gimme a sec to write it
>>
im getting a mandibular osteotomy. i've had braces for about three months, hopefully i'll be able to have the surgery some time this year, and then maybe april-may next year i'll have the braces off. im not kidding myself that it'll make me into a turbochad like the OP, i have a sloping forehead, a disgusting receding hairline and generally awful babyface aesthetic. but i might be able to hope for a 5 or maybe even a 6/10 after everything's finished.
>>
>>28719553
Why are these pictures never a fair comparison?

>left
>no stubble
>worse haircut

Even looks like he has makeup on in the right image

He clearly looks better but they always try to make it look like a bigger difference than it is
>>
>>28720077
That's the first pic like that I've ever seen. And I like the "total makeover" aspect of it.
>>
>>28719782
>>28719954

Nevermind, I'm sure you are not interested.

The first few days are horrible, you can't breath using your nose, only your mouth, so is super dry. A bit of headache. You look like shit cause your face is bloated and yellow and purple...
But now, 7 months before is just fucking awesome. Totally worth it. I had a horrible jew-like nose and now I have a pretty qt one. The change could have been even more radical, but I told the surgeons I didn't want anything extreme/ridiculous, just a simple, normal nose, and that's what I got.
Also I breath better n'stuff
>>
>>28720117
>That's the first pic like that I've ever seen
Nah, man.
The first pic is usually taken with a clean face, in the surgeon's office or even in the hospital, minutes before the surgery.
While the second is just you going to a revision many months after, so you are looking kind of ok,
>>
feels good being born with a strong jawline and chin
>>
Rhinoplasty, first and foremost. Maybe a little contouring around my hips after that. Some minor stuff like and injections and botox, too.
>>
>>28719903
the same reason i come here
>>
>>28720181

Im afraid to do this because I dont know how to deal with the surgeons. I need them to not FUCK my shit up.
>>
>>28719553
I have enough money to get my surgery done already.

I have stretched-out gut skin from gaining and losing weight. Clip clip.
>>
Hair transplant. Might get my ears pinned back

Fixed teeth.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
Full facial reconstruction here.

Got an idea in mind for who I want to look like.

Should be able to afford it pretty soon, I make good money being an PMC medic.
>>
>>28720693
You meet with them a few times before surgery.
You see their past jobs, you tell them what you want, they tell you what they think, what is possible, etc, etc.

Mine were pretty good, we quickly established what was the objective.

I had the same fears and yes, is possible that you may end with something that you don't like, at all, but there's nothing you can do. Always the same with cosmetic surgeries... That's why I'm afraid of a boob job.
Anyway, dealing with surgeons is easy if they are good.
>>
>>28720746
>PMC medic
>r9k

wew
>>
File: meftV0q.gif (1 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
meftV0q.gif
1 MB, 800x533
>tfw want a beard and jar transplant
>tfw can't afford

Soon enough ill have schizophrenia and hopefully some voice will convince to kill the genetic failures that are my parents.
>>
is there such thing as head size reduction surgery

because my head is disproportionately large to my body. I'm 6'2'' and unless I had a body builder tier muscle set, like power lifter tier, it looks huge.
>>
>>28719553
I'm having a lefort 1 in a year or so and braces removed. Will fix my underbite. So I'm hoping this will up me 1-2 points. Meanwhile i'll get fit and fix my skin.
>>
>>28720746
Full facial reconstruction huh?

How long do you think it'll take?

Nine years, perhaps?
>>
>if you get nose surgery you can never blow your nose ever again

nah m8
>>
File: 1461568671155.jpg (445 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1461568671155.jpg
445 KB, 3264x2448
>>28720777
>That's why I'm afraid of a boob job

WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND
>>
>tfw I need 20 pounds of extra skin cut off just to be fuckable
>roughly $16,000 worth of surgery
>tfw there was no point in losing weight
>>
I need to get my negative canthal tilt fixed.
>>
I want a genetical surgery.
>>
Jaw surgery is top of my list.
>>
>>28722654
>escape most common chronic diseases like heart, diabetes, and some cancer
>>
All I need is sliding geinoplasty and i'm set. Gotta save another 4 grand.
>>
File: fagirl.jpg (124 KB, 1128x720) Image search: [Google]
fagirl.jpg
124 KB, 1128x720
>>28719720
Got any before and after?

Always interested in this kind of stuff.

Here's one off a girl over at /fa/, still with a bit of swelling but it already looks pretty good.
>>
>>28722623
Pls anon, don't make fun of me...
I have an 85 B and I'm self conscious.
>>28722812
Yeah, the surgeons send them to me, but I really hate seeing myself in pics so... Sorry.
And looking at those pics, my case was very similar. And that nose can still change a lot, will probably get smaller.
>>
>>28722743
Woo 20 extra years before I can die alone.
>>
>>28719553
LOL can you go to a plastic surgeon and during your first appointment just say

make me a Chad
>>
File: 1455119432938.jpg (174 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1455119432938.jpg
174 KB, 2048x1365
My nose. I want a proper nose, not some round potato bullshit.
Oh and my eyes, but that's medical and not surgery. Maybe after my eyes are good again (-8.75/-7.75 right now) I'll get the Strauma procedure to turn them blue.
>>
The only thing I need is chin work because my poorfaggotry as a child resulted in a weak, recessed chin.
>>
File: big boss.gif (995 KB, 257x194) Image search: [Google]
big boss.gif
995 KB, 257x194
>>28720746
best of luck anon!

Remember to stay nuclear
>>
File: 1375797359594.jpg (297 KB, 668x760) Image search: [Google]
1375797359594.jpg
297 KB, 668x760
>>28723004
Cut off face, I only care about the nose
>>
>>28723009
More like an extra 10.

The people who obsess over healthy eating are retarded. If you live in a first world country and have health insurance, just enjoy your life and don't even worry about your diet.

I'd rather live till 70 and eat whatever I want as a fat fuck, then to 80 as a fit but ugly failed-Normie.
>>
>>28723123
Did this guy replace all of his teeth?

can't deny it worked, he probably went from 4/10 to a solid 8 or 9
>>
Currently have braces. I plan on maxillary mandibular advancement, then rhinoplasty, then otoplasty, then possibly a hair transplant, and maybe jaw implants of all that isn't enough
>>
a whole load of FFS, i cant wait to not hate my face.
and been playing around with the thought of fat grafts if i cant loose/gain it in the right places over the next year or so
>>
How exactly do you neetbux guys save money for this shit? SS(D)I is cut off if you have more than 2k in assets or savings for more than a month.
>>
>blowing all that money just to get a slightly higher chance at getting pussy
>getting reputation as vain self conscious faggot on top of that
NO THANKS
>>
>>28723197
>a whole load of FFS
Is is that bad?
>>28723216
what is family?
I'm kidding, but they payed the half as a gift
>>
>>28723166
Oh shit I just realised it wad the same guy! I thought they were 3 different people! Motherfuck, it was probably a life changing thing indeed.
>>
>>28719553
That guy literally could've just stuck his bottom teeth in front his top teeth and kept his jaw naturally in that position and would look like that
>>
>>28723216
>more then 2k in assets/savings

lol what the fuck.

Just use bitcoins, transfer out when you want to spend them, end of month rolls around you won't have more then 2k(except on your face)
>>
>>28723228
You're right, self confidence in yourself is definitely not important with social skills. Silly me.
And OBVIOUSLY, you HAVE to tell EVERYONE you got surgery all the time. Fucking retard.
>>
>>28723270
>>28723228
here come the idiots

please leave and take your low IQ's with you
>>
>>28723255
>Is is that bad?
i think so myself, long face with a huge short nose and a horrible profile, i really hope it can help me out since its bothered me since middle school and id hate to have wasted 25k euro on it if it didnt help
>>
>>28723270
Do you have any idea how difficult it is to do that? You will never condition yourself to do it unconsciously. I tried for over a year. I forced my lower jaw into the proper position and held it there when it was out of place, and I still wasn't able to do it.
>>
>>28723308
You don't have to tell people, they'll notice. It comes off as tryhard, and it is
>>
>>28723323
Oh, wow, good luck. Going to hurt for a while.
>>
>>28723306
Doesn't work unless you're able to get a bank account that isn't in your name to cash the bitcoins to. If you don't disclose all your bank accounts to the gubmint they stop your benefits. If you withdraw tons of money in cash and can't account for it when they do their review on you they get pissed and you'll probably be found guilty of welfare fraud.
>>
>>28723327
I do it myself, eventually it does become a habit, I also noticed how I was looking down most of the time so now I keep my head up all the time
>>
>>28723378
How would they notice if they don't k ow you?
People that know you enough to care will understand that it was a problem for you, and you took care of the problem. They just won't care or will be happy for you.

Why wallow in self loathing when you have the means to end it? Next thing you're gonna tell me that getting fit is being a tryhard as well?
>>
>>28723446
Well good for you but it won't ever fix the issue.

How much does an implant like in OP cost? $4k?
>>
>>28723270
Your bottom teeth are not supposed to be in front of your top,idiot
>>
>>28723381
thank you. as far as im told by a few of my friends who have also had it to some degree, its really not that bad, though im debating on getting orthognathic surgery which would make me live on a liquid diet for like 2 months minimum, so much shit just to get 5mm less space between the mouth and nose
>>
>>28723466
You're not supposed to have your face and jaw cut open and have your bones shifted around either
>>
>>28723503
If that means you're gonna look normal then yes you are
>>
does getting eyebrow surgery count as surgery?
its the one thing i hate about my face, that and my horrible yellow teeth that I abused with sweets but I never speak with my mouth open anymore
>>
>>28723492
Ugh, sounds terrible.
I'm sure you know what you are doing, try not to overdo it!
I knew a girl that ended looking really stupid and plastic. She did the same as you + having the lips always slightly open
>>
>>28723580
>does getting surgery count as surgery?

no
>>
>>28723594
yea i really dont want to have that happen, the surgeon i talked to assured me that he takes the aesthetics more into account than what the patient requests, like if the patient wants something that would make them look fake, hed advice against it.
also yea i really dont like the "i cant close my mouth" look, so ill not be going that way, which was what the surgeon suggested before i asked if orthognathic surgery could be an alternative. so im feeling not too bad about it, i just wish there was a way to get a clearer way to get an idea of the outcome, seeing what it could look like it so much more informative than getting listed a series of procedures
>>
>>28723123
What did this guy have done in total? I can't tell exactly what changed in the last bottom pics, but he turned into a fucking slayer for sure.
>>
>>28723228
>not realizing the immense bias people have towards one's face
>not doing your best to capitalize on the fact that attractive people have huge advantages in most aspects of life, not only dating
Stay bluepilled and stay in your mediocre life faggot
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.