[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me Im 5'0 inch when erect, 20yr old fag I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Tell me

Im 5'0 inch when erect, 20yr old fag
I thought puberty was suppose make it grow
>>
>>28719531
5.5" is average
girth is more important than length
women don't actually care that much
being bad or good at fucking is independent of your dick size

don't worry about it anon
>>
>>28719563
>mine is shorter
>i don't have that either
>i've seen some looks of disappointment and had some alarmingly quick breakups that beg to differ
>k
>>
>>28719563
T-thanks for words anon
>>
>>28719531
yoooo kissanime boys
>>
>>28719563
>women don't actually care that much

most of my close friends are girls. they make fun of guys with small dicks all the time
>>
>>28719606
If someone honestly broke up with you because of the size of your dick, they were probably not the sort of people you'd want to date???
>>
>>28719676
It's just banter m8, none of them would actually give a fuck
>>
>>28719685
ok i'll just try to find a woman who doesn't care about having PIV sex
>>
>>28719531
>inb4 normie gtfo REE

OP, I'm a bit under 6'0. I'm 25 and I've fucked 40 girls. As long as you're aggressive, you lead them, and act like you're entitled to their body it doesn't matter.

I've lied to girls I was about to fuck and said I was between 6.5 and 7. They couldn't tell and it had a placebo effect.

Literally doesn't matter at all. If you had a really small dick then yea you're fucked. But it doesn't matter.
>>
>>28719767
>really small dick then yea you're fucked

Fuck
>>
>>28719747
Your dick would have to be a lot smaller than 5" if women derive literally no pleasure from it

And if it it is that tiny, I don't know get really good at eating pussy of something
>>
>>28719531
You're a dicklet anon, only thing you can do now is start practicing on that endurance.
>>
File: 1459700668688.jpg (144 KB, 969x928) Image search: [Google]
1459700668688.jpg
144 KB, 969x928
So long as you dont have a pencil thin dick you're good man. For some reason /r9k/ is under the impression that the average girls vagina is 10 inches deep or some ridiculous shit.
>>
>tfw 5 inch dick but it has a nice curve
>>
>>28719854
what if you have a pencil thin dick that is also really short?
>>
>>28719767
TL;DR Basically go in like you're going to rape them either way and you're onto a winner.

What the fuck, anon? What's wrong with the wiring in your head?
>>
19 and its 7.something full. but i'm australian, ours dont get shrivelled up from sitting down all day.
>>
>>28719531

I envy you.
I'm 6'2" and badly want to buy an RV.
I cannot.
RV bunks, seats and beds are for people not exceeding 5'9".
Being 5' only means that you will be literally at home in your RV.
>>
>tfw want to be bullied for having a smallish cock then pegged then forced to fuck her using a strapon because clearly my dick wouldn't satisfy her
>>
>>28719531
I have a 5 incher too. not that thick either (not pencil thin either).

I made my girl moan for more. That is all that matters.

Sex isn't just the dick tho. You gotta make it a holistic experience. That includes foreplay.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.