[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts /r9k/, should I go for it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
Thoughts /r9k/, should I go for it?
>>
>>28719197

>all those emojis
>talking to 3dpd

Fucking disgusting
>>
thas a lot of emojis
>>
>>28719197
You blew it mate.

Self deprecating doesn't work. You were keeping her interest slightly and keeping it light then you made it heavy so she got slightly awkward
>>
>>28719225
Fuck ok. This was a few nights ago, asking more if you lot think there's a connection
>>
she talks like a retard
but so do you
but I feels as though you're only doing it because she is

point is she is a stacy slut don't do it.
>>
>>28719218
>>28719220
Yeah i know, i only do it with girls cos they seem to like it. Other than that I cant stand that shit.
>>
>>28719263
yeah I get you

I agree with >>28719225
but without context it's hard to tell
>>
>>28719247
Don't know of any other guy she's like this to so i wouldn't say shes a slut
>>
>that fucking smiley spam

Here's a tip senpai, fucking kill yourself.
>>
jesus christ you text like a fucking woman.
>>
>>28719263
You are such a fucking suck up.
>>
She is trying to shift the tone of the conversation away from what you are doing in every single reply she sends man can't you see. She even says "hope everything is OK" twice.
>>
>>28719332
>>28719331
>>28719329
Still getting more pussy than you lot will get
>>
>>28719245
She asked you a direct question with no prompting which indicates interest in you and your hobbies.

Just keep it light mate. You might think thanking her and telling her how amazing she is works but she has probably heard that every day of her life if she's attractive.

Like I said, keep it light and escalate when she gives you a chance. Going from 'What are you watching' to what you said wasn't a good move.
>>
Alright you cunts wanted context, here ya go

http://imgur.com/a/jAt3E

also "siggi" is the name of a girl i used to have a thing going with but it ended in a mess recently
>>
>>28719357
Twice today, what about you?

Faggot.
>>
>>28719377
She sent that at the same time as i sent that, pretty much the same second. just bad timing that it looks like that.
>>
>>28719385
"have you ever been into me"
"not really"
Yeah forget about it OP, there's no chance. Anything you do now reeks of desperation.
>>
>>28719430
yeah i've tried not to text her recently. just leaving it up to her if she wants to keep it going
>>
>>28719357

>boasts about getting pussy on /r9k/
>thinks he's some sort of super hero
>even having to resort to that kind of argument on /r9k/
>>
>>28719385
>[email protected]

hmm

lrn2 crop you fucking retard
>>
>>28719385
Fucking lol.

"I-i get pussy believe me :("
>>
this is literally how I used to talk back in year 8 on msn

fucking melt
>>
>>28719458
lmao nice try. inactive as of now
>>
HAHAHAHAHA, YOU LEFT HER EMAIL IN THE TEXT. NOW YOU ARE DONE FOR.....

YOU PROB SCHEMED THAT WE WOULD EMAIL HER AND YOU COULD PARLAY THIS INTO AWW YIPPE BROWNIE POINTS FOR YOU.
>>
>>28719451
just because someone talks to you doesn't mean they're interested, I'd take what she's said at face value; she likes you as a friend nothing more
>>
>>28719499
she changed to a phone number since then, doesnt rly matter
>>
>>28719501
Ty for advice stranger. I think I was getting a little ahead of myself
>>
>>28719547
no problem op
at least you have a friend right?
>>
>>28719595
not sure if you mean you or her, but either way it's better than the rest of these cucks on here
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.