[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in small town >have to go to the city today with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1463528413577.jpg (7 KB, 243x250) Image search: [Google]
1463528413577.jpg
7 KB, 243x250
>live in small town
>have to go to the city today with my Dad
>hot girls everywhere, beautiful people everywhere, happy people socializing everywhere

I don't know how you city people do it. As if the self loathing wasn't enough, now my sex drive, which I'd spent years carefully destroying, is crawling back.

I fucking hate the city.
>>
This is my experience with college, only because I'm not attracted to real women that wasn't an issue. It's painful seeing other people able to be intimate with one another, when no matter how hard you try you can't make a single friend. This isn't even touching upon anxiety of being around other people.

I've seriously thought about killing myself before I have to go back for my second year of college. It's nigh unbearable.
>>
>>28719140
I feel the same. In a city I can't even go to a grocery store without bumping into hot girls that make me feel worthless and unhappy.
>>
>>28719140
>>28719193
your standards are low
>>
I honestly can't stand the city either. Melbourne is a shithole of hobos and cigarette smoke. Also downers selling "The Big Issue"
>>
Large cities are absolute shitholes of crime and degeneracy. They have been since the dawn of civilization. Mankind simply wasn't made to live in such large concentrations, and it shows.
>>
>>28719224
City I went to was Adelaide. It actually looked very nice compared to my hometown, but it was still awful. If I wasn't ugly I might have enjoyed it.

I've only been to Melbourne once ten years ago, and it was intense. Busiest place I've ever been, sad as that probably is.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.