[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if god exists, why do babies die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: 1312312312321.jpg (19 KB, 335x250) Image search: [Google]
1312312312321.jpg
19 KB, 335x250
if god exists, why do babies die?
>>
Because a talking snake tricked two dumbasses who didn't know right from wrong into eating a forbidden fruit that would tell them how to know right from wrong.
>>
>>28718820
god hates babies
>>
They were recalled because it wasn't their time yet.
>>
>>28718863
The talking snake was Satan, and the the fruit was of knowledge. Satan was trying to free them from their prison and let them have knowledge. Satan is the good guy. We have to make sure we kill God.
>>
>>28718820
They're actually evil souls that escaped from hell :^)

God catches them and the "babies" meet death.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
Because God is merciful and doesn't want them to suffer the same fate we have.
>>
>>28718820
Maybe he's an asshole. Or maybe he's a good guy that doesn't want them to grow up in a shitty world like this. Maybe he just doesn't want them to suffer.

God moves in a mysterious way.
>>
Because God doesn't care about humans at all and doesn't even know we're here.
>>
File: edgerino.png (178 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
edgerino.png
178 KB, 373x327
>>28718820
Doesn't that rather proof his existance?
>>
>>28718911
That's wrong retard
>>
File: 1461509182643.jpg (897 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461509182643.jpg
897 KB, 1920x1080
>>28718820
Same reason you wouldn't even blink when you kill millions of bacteria by washing your hands. Lesser beings can never hope to understand the intentions of higher ones.
>>
File: Pyramids - Pyramids.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Pyramids - Pyramids.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
Because God is a bone-crushing carnivorous alien, who kills us to feed as though we were cattle.
>>
>>28718820
They roll 0 at their luck stats
>>
File: a62.png (262 KB, 680x661) Image search: [Google]
a62.png
262 KB, 680x661
if god exists, everyone that lived before jesus went to hell un baptized
>>
>>28718820
because he takes them before they have a chance to reject him, therefore guaranteeing passage into heaven

it's actually a gift to suffer and die before becoming an atheistic neckbeard
>>
>>28720473
More like went to Hades until the resurrection
>>
every night i pray to god to kill me and every morning i wake up explain that you fucking christfags
>>
>>28718820

because he hates babies aka not a cuck
>>
doesn't even matter if god exist? literarily every time you think something about god it's wrong. i don't care if he exist or not. people always comes with good excuse to cover up all the bullshit ever so almighty god can't do no wrong i mean fuck it doesn't matter
>>
>>28718820
Because he wants. What god does becomes intrinsically good. So if a christian would blow someone because god tells him to, he's doing good. Of course it only applies for christians because we have the true god, the others are fake.
>>
>>28718820
Heaven needs a steady stream of those six legged winged baby angels.
>>
>>28718911
>The talking snake was Satan, and the the fruit was of knowledge. Satan was trying to free them from their prison and let them have knowledge. Satan is the good guy. We have to make sure we kill God.
fuck off with your satanism propaganda. god cannot be killed you heathen
>>
>>28720659
>every night i pray to god to kill me

because obviously there is something under the pain and suffering that wants to hold on, you can call it a form of normalcy bias, as in you've always been alive so you can't imagine death truly

or perhaps you spend all day burying the real you with "truth" that amounts to nothing more than hurt feelings and no self-worth
>>
File: 1453823354124.jpg (57 KB, 396x395) Image search: [Google]
1453823354124.jpg
57 KB, 396x395
because the demiurge/yaldabaoth/samael derives energy from human suffering
>>
>>28720754
damn gnostics
possiblyoriginubutjusttobesafe
>>
>>28720394
>Lesser beings can never hope to understand the intentions of higher ones.
I really hate this kind of reasons
>>
HEY CHRISTFAGS,

IF GOD IS REAL, HOW COME I JUST SHIT MYSELF?

CHECKMATE

STUPID CHRISTFAGS: -353,577
ATHEISTS: OVER 9000!!!
>>
>>28720831
>IF GOD IS REAL, HOW COME I JUST SHIT MYSELF?

because by going outside to hose off, you just avoided a blood clot forming in your legs
>>
I regret taking the redpill on relligion, as I lost my
faith I also lost my ignorance and with it my ability to enjoy life, I saw everything with reason and pretty much everything is stupid.
>>
A baby dying is way less sad than an adult dying t.b.h
>>
>>28718820
>future chads and thrones

That makes that a moot point
>>
>>28720905
>I saw everything with reason

reason lives comfortably in the realm of physicalism, true duality comes from faith

the truth fails at all levels beyond what we can accurately measure

evolution, deep time, even the vacuum fluctuations that gave rise to the universe we inhabit today all are within the confines of measurement, or course they are correct, but is that all?

would it not be the height of arrogance to assume just because humans figured it out than it must be the total truth of all there is to life?

if we're truly nothing special, what good is our logic against all there is to know?
>>
Read your bible to understand "God".

Or you can shitpost on /r9k/

We're all basically under Satan's sway according to the bible, he's good at delivering the bantz.
>>
File: demiurge Archons-copy.jpg (135 KB, 800x641) Image search: [Google]
demiurge Archons-copy.jpg
135 KB, 800x641
>>28720405

this is the only correct answer, its just that people arent ready to come to terms with the fact that god is a force of absolute evil that feeds on our suffering so they delude themselves
>>
>>28718820
if god exists, why is everything shit and sucks?
checkmate theists.
>>
Okey you shittwats, here's whats religion, atleast christianity, all about

The origins go back few thousand years right, with Jesus being its "prophet". Back then, the history of the world wasnt known at all, dinosaurs? fuck are those? But it was never about some magic guy in the sky, it was never about angry evil red man with horns.

They were stories, stories told to guide humans on a good path, on a path to being a decent, human being

Look at ten commandments, don't kill anyone, don't steal, love your spouse. Pretty basic goody hearthy shit right

That's what humans should be, and do. But unfortunately, most humans are dumb cunts. So we needed to make some story up to guide the people on the right path.

Now, the church, thats entirely a different story. Talking in biblical metaphores, they are literally the devil

tl;dr: The bible, the stories, are a guideline on how people should act and behave in order to rid the world of bad, and evil deeds. Unfortunately people neet to nitpick on the metaphorical part the stories are presented.

Also to adress the afterlife part. We need hope, faith, that drives us to live. If we knew theres nothing after death, which there most likely isnt, it'd be too depressing
>>
>>28721260
>But it was never about some magic guy in the sky, it was never about angry evil red man with horns

its literally the fucking mainstory of the bible you sucking cunt.
and the half of the commandments are about how god is the boss.
>>
If god wants us to obey him why did he relinquish his power and give us free will
>>
>>28721407

existice is determinated -> free will is determinated

and even if not, god knows everything and can do everything, no limitations.
and he is not a human, so instincts like attentionwhoring will not apply to him.
i simply dont understand why he would do anything.

he is capable to create a world full of beauty and innocence where everything and everyone feels good and is happy and satisfied with existence.
instead he creates this shit.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.