[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else experiencing a problem where none of your friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 149275972.jpg (30 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
149275972.jpg
30 KB, 400x267
Is anyone else experiencing a problem where none of your friends want to actually fucking do anything?
>>
>>28718780

I have experienced this feeling.

It's the reason why I deleted my steam.
>>
>>28718780
They're not actually your friends

They probably make fun of you behind your back
>>
For about three years now.

Almost 26, the whole year I was 23 was a blast. We were always doing shit as a group, everyone was having a great time.

Now they all stay home playing games on console, single player only, repeatedly.

They get together every month once, maybe twice if they're feeling frisky, and talk about Fallout and Skyrim.

Shit was never this way, but they all think they're too far gone for girlfriends so they've secluded themselves away from EVERYTHING.
>>
Sort of. All my friends are boring as fuck when it comes to partying/getting high

When partying, by midnight they're all asleep or semi-dead and going to bed already. None of them ever want to do anything else for after parties.

Getting high with them is even worse. All they do is sit around their rooms for like 20 minutes stuffing their faces full of greasy shit. After their 20 minutes is up, they immediately crash into a 5-hour sleep where they won't wake up if rocket launched 10 meters from them.

I just want to do cool degenerate stuff with cool degenerate friends, why is this so hard? I'm in college this is supposed to be the norm.
>>
I've been through that. I had a group of friends who would do literally nothing except meet on a lounge on campus, play fighting games, and get pissy about it never saying a word on Friday and Saturday nights. I tried so much shit to get them to do something actually fun for once until I realized that it's not worth it. I just ended up spending a lot less time with them and picking up more shifts at work. If I'm going to sit around being bored and uncomfortable, I'm gonna get paid for it.

In other words anon, you've outgrown them. Don't burn bridges but time to give up on those relationships going anywhere because the next step is their's to take. Friends aren't all that great anyways tbqh. Get a Twitter and meet some internet buddies for that social validation and find a few people IRL to occasionally do fun shit with.
>>
>>28718837
OP here, I get what you mean. One of my college friends has changed from going out constantly to claiming he has anxiety and can never go out but can drive his girlfriend everywhere. It's just ridiculous.
>>
why did everybody suddenly become so fucking reclusive the second the turned 20+? Sit home on facebook all day, watching netflix.

At this point I have many times resorted to just go out by myself, go to a local show or something.
>>
>>28718780

No since I don't have any friends
>>
Jesus Christ I've heard that this place was done and overrun by normies but I came here to check and this is the first thread I see

You fucking scum have to ruin everything. I fucking hate you

Get the fuck out you piece of shit why can't we start banning these faggots
>>
I can get if people don't have money, but when they do and they still can't be bothered to go out is when I think "Fuck it" and want to meet new people.
>>
>having friends

you aren't a robot, please leave
>>
>>28719094
>>28719223
most of us remember a time when /r9k/ used to be a place of discussion of everything.

You are the infestation, /r9k/ post 2011 went to shits.
>>
>>28719293
If you want discussion about anything go to /b/ faggot

This place finally had a purpose post 2011, and a good purpose, until redditors ruined it
>>
>>28719325
>and a good purpose
an echochamber?

You've turned this place to the male version of tumbler.
>>
>>28719179
Dude. How do you not have friends? I have literally never heard of anyone with friends.

We all have the same loneliness and nogf feels
>>
>>28719421
>used to come here pre-2011 for fun and green text
>check back years later to find tears and bitching
>>
>>28719179
Spotted the newshit.
>>
>>28718892
Anxiety is literally a meme.

Those that actually have it work through it daily, and then you have people that feel sad one day and call themselves chronically depressed from anxiety.

My mom has it bad, and I got a less bad case of it, but I fought it from the time I was 13 and became a normalfag in terms of socialization.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.