[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me in 2 year long distance relationship because of out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: CBD9KFSUYAAWEUS.jpg (30 KB, 600x464) Image search: [Google]
CBD9KFSUYAAWEUS.jpg
30 KB, 600x464
>be me in 2 year long distance relationship because of out of town school
>everyone here at uni are assholes and I spend most of time alone at home
>tfw nearly all classes are recorded and attendance is not required
>mfw sitting at home nearly 5-6 days a week shitposting on 4chan and passing my classes by a hair
>be afraid that connection with gf is starting to fade due to time apart
>feel like damaged goods, brain is fried from being a shut-in 4chan addict

>DONE WITH SCHOOL
>move back home and into gf's apt
>everything's going fine, I guess, although I can tell gf is adjusting to not having apt to herself and am worried a bit
>mfw gf has been running everyday and has slimmed down a bit, butt's lifted, breasts are perky puppies
>the real feels kick in when she invites her hot friend's over so we can all catch up on GoT
>mfw her friends bring over dank weed and thai food
>tfw when smoking after so long and having the best time of my life
>(pic related) gf starts making from-scratch chocolate chip cookies for all of us

>friends leave and I sensually fuck my gf's brains out
>she's laying down sucking my cock while I'm on my knees and fingering her and rubbing her clit
>she o-gasms and I proceed to fuck her
>lights are dim (but on), both butt naked, she's on her back while I'm on top, sensually kissing her beautiful lips and breasts while I go in and out
>literal tears of happiness
>have best sleep in years

Well r9k, it's been real. I hope you all find happiness someday.
I'll be here to answer any questions or give any advice if you want any.
After that, goodbye.

>ib4 reeee get out normie scum
>ib4 kill yourself
>>
File: hakase sauer hai malen.gif (658 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
hakase sauer hai malen.gif
658 KB, 500x281
How pathetic of a norman do you have to be to bragpost here?
>>
>>28718595
missed the part about me being stranded here for 2 years
>>
File: hakase_schnupfen.jpg (81 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
hakase_schnupfen.jpg
81 KB, 800x449
>>28718616
You weren't even a NEET. Please leave.
>>
>>28718548
What's the point of this?

Congrats, you're winning life and better than 80+% of the people here. Is that what you wanted to hear?
>>
>>28718595
>>28718658
You're pathetic for posting the same thread over and over on KC.
>>
>>28718702
I'm not here for congratulations.
It's meant to be a goodbye and an legitimate/real reason as to why.
Know that there's hope, know that not all girls are vindictive assholes, know that there's are happy endings if you keep searching
>>
>>28718758
you will comeback.
You are here forever.
>>
you are in for a ride my friend, you know what people say when gf starts working out? she will start the hunt, and you will be with her till she finds someone more worthwhile.
enjoy until it ends my friend, i expect you here in a few weeks.
>>
>>28718812
I won't lie and say I don't worry about that sometimes. It's natural for pretty much any guy in a relationship, especially after being glued to 4chan for 2 years and reading all of the cucking and depressing threads about crap girls.

I have good hopes that I'm going to be okay. Two of our good friends (who we were each friends with before we met each other) are now married.
A lot of other friend's of hers at home I have now known well for years and our acquaintances are intertwined.
With all that said, I really don't think she'd ever cheat or leave for no good reason because it would break a lot of connections and cause too many ripples.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.