[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get on the train >it's reasonably busy >still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1463131528462.png (29 KB, 201x226) Image search: [Google]
1463131528462.png
29 KB, 201x226
>get on the train
>it's reasonably busy
>still get to sit alone
>the train pulls into a station
>qt asian gets on and sits next to me
>she checks her phone and then falls asleep on my shoulder
>look around at all the free seats left she could have sat in
>it almost looks like she wanted to sit next to me (at least for a third party)
>get a nefarious idea
>put my arm around her and start playing with her hair to simulate gf havingness
>she snuggles in closer and places one of her hands over mine
>heart reaches runaway criticality and is beating so fast it generates excess heat
>start feeling weak
>fall asleep (or pass out, i can't remember it happening)

>get woken up at the terminating station by the driver
>missed my stop by twenty minutes
>there are like three people left on the train
>the girl is gone
>notice lipstick on my cheek

that was friday

what do?
should i take the train next week?
>>
I'll take "Things That Happened" for $200, Alex
>>
what the fuck
report her ass OP
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 640x1136
>>28718335
I know this can't be real but man that's cute if you made this up you have a real skill with writings cute things anon
>>
thx for the feels anon

god bless
>>
>>28718335
If this really happened lock it in your heart and think about it in dark times.
I wouldn't act on it out of fear of faliure. Right now this is a 100% positive thing. Chances are it might get bad. You might never find her, you might find out she's a terrible person, whatever.
Right now she can be everything you want in your sweet memory.
Although I believe you're full of shit.
>>
File: 1462797960990.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1462797960990.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
>>28718335
10/10 story made my day, to bad its most likely fake.
>>
>>28718335
>>start feeling weak
>>fall asleep (or pass out, i can't remember it happening)

Did you check your pockets? She might be a mugger who uses gas to make her victims fall asleep.
>>
File: 1394523060074.gif (499 KB, 450x296) Image search: [Google]
1394523060074.gif
499 KB, 450x296
I had a similar exp not as grand though
>On the bus riding home
>qt older asian girl gets on
>She's literally majestic in her appearance and walk, like she was actually a princess or something, she was wearing a pink dress no less.
>She folds up her sun umbrella and sits next to me instead of the mob of black thugs on the bus
>She looks and smiles at me
>Actually felt like there was suppose to be talking between us, she was inviting but I didn't because I was a beta bitch
>She walks off sad but still majestic.
>I almost cry
>Some guy tipped his fedora to me on the way out.
At least I got a laugh at the end. Buttfuck I felt like I actually let a opportunity out of my hands.
>>
>>28718402
>>28718464
>>28718834
sorry that i can't prove it, but it was nice regardless

>>28718898
i'm not some /edc/ circlejerker. i had my phone, a bus pass, debit card and a key to my house. if any of them were missing i would have freaked out

>>28718535
that's sorta why i don't want to take the train next week. as much as i'd like to, i really don't want to see her again just in case
i'm genuinely nervous
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.