[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>arrested on Tuesday >will likely be charged with a misdemeanor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1432259490310.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>arrested on Tuesday
>will likely be charged with a misdemeanor

I used to think my room was a prison. I now realize how pathetically stupid that was after being in a real jail for just only one day.

I thought life couldn't get any worse. JUST.

Has anyone here been to jail before?
>>
>>28718281
What did you do anonymos?
>>
Only for a few nights till I got bailed out.
>>
>>28718281
>>will likely be charged with a misdemeanor

Are you a sex offender anon?
>>
>>28718306
I was drinking my feels away and decided to drive home. I got pulled over after blowing a red light like a drunken idiot. My blood alcohol level was over double the legal limit. That's another charge, as well.

I wonder if things would have been better if I crashed into a tree.
>>
Tell us what happened op, I'm interested in your life.

About my life though. I've never broken any laws. Never even broke a school rule, and it wasn't even based off what my parents did. My dad is a hard core judge dredd type character and I think I inherited that.
>>
>>28718281
Prison's not that bad, it's like a giant daycare but you do more yardwork and watch daytime TV like Maury and Dancing with the Stars. They even give you peanut buttsr and jelly sandwiches.
>>
>>28718413
are you scandinavian?
>>
>>28718425
American

Unless you do something absolutely awful it's really nothing to get worked up about. Everybody has separate rooms with a bunk and a roommate, there's no big fighting pit or line of cages like in movies. You can even order books from the outside. It's like a really shitty couple months in college.
>>
>>28718461
But what about the ass rape in the shower? Does that happen or not? Or are you just so used to it by now you didn't even think to mention it?
>>
>>28718536
Oh yeah, you also get to ass rape little white boy bitches, helps pass the time.
>>
>>28718391
Now I have all this shit to do, like go to a DUI class, hire a lawyer, call a bondsman every week, meet with a probation officer every month and get a special type of license that only allows me to drive to and from work. It's too much for me. I just want to stay in my room and watch movies.
>>
i doubt you'll do any time if it's your first DUI
>>
>>28718536
It's alot like a gym shower. Tons of butt slapping and NO HOMO stuff. One guy got caught in a homosexual relationship though, and the next time we had a shower everyone beat the shit out of him. Everyone's heard of that meme and nobody wants to risk it. Might be different in a place people are put away for years.
>>
>>28718564
I seriously would kill myself if I got any time. Technically, I could get up to 9 months. I doubt it, though. I'm definitely fucked for life though, as I will have a misdemeanor on my record if I am convicted.
>>
you'll just get like 20-40 hours of community service and maybe some type of class for people who get DUIs

that's about it. i know a girl who was completely shit faced and tried to cut through some guys lawn and completely destroyed his porch. she got her license suspended for 6 months and had to do like 30 hours of community service. you didn't do anything that bad, you just ran a red light.
>>
>>28718281
If it's your first charge and you hire a good lawyer, you probably won't face any jail/prison time.

More likely some community service, suspended license and/or probation.
>>
>>28718281
Yeah, for driving under suspension and for various controlled substance possession and distribution charges.

It's whatever.
>>
>>28718627
This. You have to do it a lot to really get jail time.But they will fuck you up the ass with a bunch of different shit like community service,restrictions,etc.
>>
My hikke cousin's in prison for cheese pizza.
I'm hoping the perspective might fix him, or at least give him some aryan brotherhood connections when he gets out.
>>
>>28718281
All that /mischief/ catches up with you eventually
>>
>>28719164
Wasn't he in a wheelchair?
>>
>>28719201
yeah, this is true. he won't go to jail for one DUI though. Just don't do it again OP. I had over ten years worth of alcoholic hell, and they really start sticking it to you if you keep fucking up.
>>
I went to jail for six months for prostitution. Fourth time I'd been arrested for it, second time I'd violated the rules of my probation. It was supposed to be a max of three months but then I turned down my public defender when he came on to me and suddenly it's six months. Thanks man.

Anyway, I have mixed feelings about the whole experience. The first month was really shit because they didn't believe I was bipolar and wouldn't give me my medication, so I had to go through withdrawal and then all the side effects of starting again and climbing back up to my initial dosage when they got their shit together. And then I got written up on my first day because I got lost after lunch and didn't make it back to my block when I was supposed to. And then I realized an old IRL friend was in there but I couldn't really talk to him because he's black and jail politics are bullshit.

But the rest was okay. Boring, but okay. My cell mate was a good dude and they stuck me in the honor block right off the bat, so it was just us in one room. And there were shower and toilet stalls, not like jail where it's like an old locker room. And I'm generally pretty polite and obedient so I never got into any more trouble and the COs were nice to me.
>>
>>28718373
fuck man only a misdemeanor for that?

Ontario fucks our shit up for drinking and driving.
>>
>>28718589
You can get misdemeanors expunged from your record. It depends on a variety of factors, like your previous records and how long it was since your last conviction. Like if you go 5-10 years without adding to your record, you can probably get your drunk driving misdemeanor expunged.
>>
>>28719735
Hot. Do you still work?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.