[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>running out of anti-robot meds on Tuesday >check my calendar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>running out of anti-robot meds on Tuesday
>check my calendar for the next doctor appointment
>it is in 2 weeks

why do they do that? It's not that I asked for benzos or oxys..
what should I expect from a possible withdrawal?
any tips to go through it?
>>
>>28718121
If you are on an SSRI get ready for hell.

Just call your doc and explain to him that your out and you have an appointment in two weeks. Ask him if you can come in and get a script for enough meds to last you to the appointment
>>
>>28718172
it's beta-blocker fortunately.
>>
>>28718223
or am i still fucked?
>>
Call them up so they can call in a script for your local pharmacy. Just tell them youll run out before your next visit.
>>
>>28718172

whats so bad about it, I went cold turkey off 20mg lexapro after 3 months and it was like nothing.
>>
>>28718504
I went cold turkey off Zoloft and I literally wanted to die

>Panic Attacks all day
>Felt so fucking weird
>Muscle switches and electric shocks
>>
>>28718567
those electric shocks. you know that feel?
I get it sometimes.
>move my eyes to the right
>left arm and headside gets electric bolted
>move eyes to the left
>right arm and headside gets electric bolted

is it death?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.