[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /ondrugs/ here? Liquid codeine, a few rails of coke,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1333190123526.gif (439 KB, 192x144) Image search: [Google]
1333190123526.gif
439 KB, 192x144
who else /ondrugs/ here?

Liquid codeine, a few rails of coke, and smoke copious amounts of weed. its 9:35 am. I have problems.

AMA about pricing availability effects. Or share your stories.
>>
bumping for a meth user. i have questions.
>>
>>28717878
waiting on some lsd and ecstasy to get here

was on x yesterday. had a pretty good high
>>
How often do opiate addicts shit? I fucking hate opi-induced constipation, otherwise I'd be doing opiates everyday.
>>
File: 1444520033862.jpg (585 KB, 1259x947) Image search: [Google]
1444520033862.jpg
585 KB, 1259x947
>>28717932
nigga don't ask questions, just do moar meth
>>
>>28718029
is it actually MDMA though, or is it that synthetic shit from china? Where are you from? i feel like California is the last place that is getting true MDMA.
>>
codeine + benzo + beer + weed reportin in
>>
>>28718078
I mainline H a few times a week, and I shit regularly.

I used to have issues when I was popping pills left and right though. Maybe shat twice a week, usually after I ran out of pills, and it was unbelievably painful.

Use in moderation, and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1463762965602.png (28 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
1463762965602.png
28 KB, 500x223
was coked up last night

now on 1mg of clonazoLAM and dropped some CBD tincture underneath my tongue and now i'm headed to cozy town.
>>
>be me
>first year of high school
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>DUDE COKE LMAO
>DUDE PILLS LMAO
>DUDE SMACK LMAO
>fuck my life is ruined by 14 y/o
>quit smack, use klonopin to help with withdrawals
>do too many klonopin
>about 16-17mg no tolerance throughout the day
>fall out of chairs and shit in spanish
>realize I did over a months worth of klonopin in a day
>snort one, it's chunky but i don't care
>fall out of desks again
>get kicked out of school
>Baker Acted
>no one believes I was addicted to smack, they just thought i was trying to kill myself even though kpin is nearly impossible to /lethalOD/ on

To this day I can only remember frames of what happened, most info comes from people telling me what happened, and the fact that I had 8 or 9 2mg kpin tabs the day before and remembered eating them like mints
>>
>>28718131
fuck man, had the same problem with opiates, ended up quitting after shitting rock hard mandingos every 2 weeks after going that long without shitting.
>>
>>28718131
What's that infamous rush like?

And how did you get to that point in your life, where pushing the plunger down didn't bother you? Do your parents know?
>>
File: 1335912439291.gif (1 MB, 487x306) Image search: [Google]
1335912439291.gif
1 MB, 487x306
>>28718181
sounds like you're on the right path kid. i too was kicked out of high school for drug use. better hope you have a useful trade.

im 26 now with my own place and i do as many drugs as i want. plan on being dead by 30.
>>
>>28718203
not the same guy you replied to, but it helps to take like a half a xan before
>>
Morphine and weed

Never been so relaxed. Coming down sucks ass
>>
>>28718226

sweet gig. make those 4 years the chillest.
>>
>>28718243
how did you get morphine
>>
>>28718263
from the morphine store
>>
>>28718195
It is fucking Hell.

Worst was when I was laid up in the hospital for a week, dilaudid drip FTW. Wouldn't let me leave until I shit, and it was the worst pain ever.

>>28718203
Better than sex.

Cost-efficient, better, and it took a decade to pick up the needle. Family does not know that I am still using.

I look... normal, lol.
>>
Used to smoke lots of spice and drop acid, occasional bath salts and weed.

Im not sure what I was smoking because spice is a generic name, but once I stopped, I had horrible withdrawls

>hallucinations
>delusions
>cant sleep for more than couple hours at a time and even then after being up for 2 days or so
>cant eat anything besides fruits and veggies without puking
>paranoia
>heart rate crazy
>during falling asleep I would constantly jerk back away because my lungs would stop working and snap me back awake

On top of that I was sweating so bad Id leave a layer of grime on everything.

Spice aint nothing to fuck with, this all happened after smoking it nearly everyday for maybe two months. Shit was crazy. Dont do drugs kids, or if you do, make sure you can afford them forever, or else, you in for a real nightmare.

I've been jumped, and beaten, nearly drown, almost had my arm cut off. None of it compared to withdrawls, literally felt like my brain, heart, and lungs were trying to kill me.
>>
>>28718181
KEK holy shit fambam
>>
>>28718376
Still occasionally use drugs, I just don't tell anybody anymore, because after that, I just look at them differently, like now I understand why druggies are scum. But still come back erry now and again. Still cant believe they fucked my shit up like that.
>>
I used to do a lot of psychs and SWED as a teenager. Still occasionally smoke weed. Buddy of mine and his trashy gf were pressuring me to do speed last night. Never done a synthetic and I had to say no like 50 times. Bitch was call me a little girl, was pretty close to snapping on this cunt but I really care about my friend so I was chill.

Definitely not a fan of drugs or their users, but I am close with a lot of addicts (myself being a caffeine/nicotine addict) so I am stuck in a moral limbo.

Anyone else here really really hate stimulants? they put me off the deep end (caffeine ik)
>>
>>28718463
Nah, I love stims, It's opiates and depressants I don't like, stims make me feel like a stallion, I only bench like 215, but when on any type of speed I would feel like I could out run a horse.
>>
>>28718523
I am constantly overthinking and have a hard time breaking focus. I get fucking whacko when I do coke and end up a total chadhole. I like depressants because they make my personality a little more palatable. I wish I didn't drink tho
>>
>>28718544
I don't do a lot of thinking I them, I mostly just flex, listen to loud music angry music, and see if I can increase my PR's while high as a kite, the answer btw is yes, anything you can do normally, can be made better with speed, any kind. Just with pain in the morning.

I don't like depressants because I just don't like em, they sound like they're super addictive with the most negative side effects. And I cant drink without eating a ton of food which negate the affect anyway, Ive such a weak stomache for alcohol if I drink without eating like a pig Ill puke
>>
Deciding myself if I should drop 1 tab (150ug from a trusted and time tested dark net vendor) or two. 1 tab is always enough for a good night of laughs but two is always an experience.

I love smoking weed on psychedelics, it amplifies the experience 10 times and in my case gets rid off the come up anxiety. Anyone else?
>>
>>28718463
Speed is awful. Its cocaine times 50. It always leaves you craving for more and unlike with meth your brain reaches a plateau were you cannot get any more high for the rest of the night. And the comedown is everything wrong you could possibly imagine from hard drugs. Good choice leaning on the cautios side.

I hate it when people keep pushing you to do drugs. Its like, whats the deal, you don't need to share, there is more for you, enjoy yourself god dammit
>>
>>28718698
one tab is a perfect dose if you have anxiety about really tripping
two tabs and more is a whole different trip
>>
No one else likes ketamine? baka its a top tier robot drug
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.