[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no dad to do food reviews with Does anyone else know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 604x347) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 604x347
>tfw no dad to do food reviews with

Does anyone else know this feel?
>>
I have a dad but he hates me so I don't think he'd do food reviews with me.
>>
>>28717713
this is fucking adorable

reviewbrah is one of the few good things about this world
>>
>>28717735
I mean I have a dad too, I just haven't talked to him or seen him for over 10 years.
>>
File: image.jpg (571 KB, 776x1054) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
571 KB, 776x1054
>>28717735
>>28718022
Ah shit, why the fuck did you remind me. Shit.
>>
Link please?
I have not seen this episode. is it new or old?
>>
my dad has the tastes of a 12 year old child and won't eat 99% of the food that is out there. he won't eat vegetables to start with
>>
>>28718066

Apparently its set to Private because people were insulting his dad.
>>
>>28718066
Reviewbrah set the vid to private so you can't see it, which is a real shame desu.

>>28718089
Most of what reviewbrah reviews is not exactly for those with a refined palate. It's mostly junk food. Your dad sounds perfect.
>>
I love how Reviewdad just looks exactly like an older John
>>
Didn't Reviewcuck's dad pass away?
>>
>>28718155
>"people were insulting his dad."

I love reviewbrah. But he needs to get a little bit thicker skin. This probably just means one or two people commented badly about his dad.
I mean he threatened to stop doing the channel a few weeks ago because like 3 in every 100 comments were negative
>>
>>28718270
Kek, yeah it's pretty easy to tell where he got his wardrobe from. I wonder what his dad does for a living.
>>
>>28718356
collects annoying clocks
>>
>>28718356
I think he said that he's a teacher
>>
>>28718157
>Most of what reviewbrah reviews is not exactly for those with a refined palate. It's mostly junk food. Your dad sounds perfect.
I don't want to review that shit then. Why does he wear a suit and review junk food anyways? Is it meant to be ironic?
>>
>>28718299

He's got aspergers what do you expect
>>
>>28718484
>>28718484
>Why does he wear a suit and review junk food anyways?

he says he wears suits every day all day. He has one story of how he was in a hurricane and still wore a suit.
>>
>>28718549
Was he planning to get into a hurricane or did he get caught in it?
If he got caught in it that would be like me bragging about having been in a hurricane in jeans and a plain tshirt.
>>
>>28718549
So why does he wear refined clothing but eat shitty food?
>>
>>28717713
lol his dad is so much like him, even down to the over sized suit
>>
>>28718484
It's not meant to be ironic in the slightest. Honestly that's the appeal to me, this guy really is genuine.
>>
>>28718604
as always the answer is
autismo
>>
What fuckin video is this?
>>
>>28718528
I have aspergers and I'm not a faggot about being called a faggot either. Everyone can grow thick skin. Reviewbrah's a little bitch
>>
>>28718614
He's explained many times that his suits aren't over sized. Modern suits are just slim fit and he hates that style because it isn't traditional.
>>
>>28718648
so by modern standards they're fucking over sized
>>
>>28718648
His suits definately don't fit him. Not even by 80's measures.
He's just too skinny for them.
>>
>>28718604
because he likes suits, energy drinks, fast food and shortwave.

See this is the beautiful thing about reviewbrah that the plebs don't understand and the reason he has a cult fanbase. He just likes what he likes and does what he wants to do. He doesn't try to shape his image around other people's standards or conform at all.
>>
>>28718639
Well I got news for you bro I have aspergers ALSO, and I'm sorry everyone has to conform to your standards of being emotionally VOID stop forcing yourself onto everyone else he's just making a YouTube video and arguing his case as to why he should stop it, he has a right to do that it's his channel after all.
>>
>>28718710
If more reasonable people would do this...
>>
Is the joke supposed to be that he wears le supreme gentlemen clothing while eating shitty fast food?

He seems like a nice guy, but all the videos are pretty much the same.
>>
>>28718710
yeah, i think it's really cool when people have niche interests like he does. he's just being himself.
>>
>>28718683
>I've only seen pictures of attractive models from the 80s in suits
thats nice dear
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.