[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of a loner are/were you? What was school like for you,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: koe-no-katachi-4697739.jpg (111 KB, 770x390) Image search: [Google]
koe-no-katachi-4697739.jpg
111 KB, 770x390
How much of a loner are/were you? What was school like for you, and also your friend groups?
>>
>how much of a loner
I don't know how to quantify loneliness... I didn't have any friends, I didn't talk to anyone. I would guess the answer is "complete loner"?
>what was school like for you?
You know, in the beginning of the year, every year, I tried to make friends. I really did. I talked to people, I pretended I had interests, I pretended to show emotions, the whole nine yards. But it never ended up working out. So most class days I sat there and just did my work, trying to be as silent and invisible as possible. During lunch I would get food then walk around the school pretending I had somewhere to be and hoping nobody noticed what I was doing. Then after school was out I walked home and browsed the internet talking to strangers to simulate social interaction. Not much has changed now that I'm in college, but it's much easier here to fall through the cracks, to be forgotten... I suppose that's what I want.
>your friend groups?
r9k is my friend group
int is my friend group
omegle is my friend group
fuck you, I'm happy the way I am... at least I'm not upset about it anymore. Having friends is overrated
>>
1-3 friend posse at lunch depending on the year of high school. From 7th grade to 12th I only had one class with my best friend so besides lunch I was completely alone throughout those times.

I fucked up about 5 opportunities for getting a gf just by not having the confidence or self esteem to make a move. It's amazing how simply asking a girl 1 question 10 years ago could have changed my life
>>
1-6 was good
7-10 was shit
11-12 was good, had a lot of friends i sat with at lunch, did whatever, skipped classes to hang out with them on their lunch periods

didnt go to any parties, very rarely hung out with them after school, was mostly on my pc

i stayed 6 months extra because of lot of failed classes
i took lowest level possible classes for retards and stoners and didnt do work in them but got that barely passing grade

didnt smoke weed or drink
>>
>>28717680
Very loner

Extremely fun, I spent my lunch periods in the library and homeroom time in the back corner listening to music.

No IRL friends all of my friends were from the internet.

Those were the good old days
>>
>>28717680

>How much of a loner are/were you?
Most of the time, I wanted friends but wasn't able to start friendships, nor was I good at maintaining them. I did end up having a few friends every now and then but that was never permanent.

Now I'm pretty much a complete loner. I gave up at age 16 or 19 and embraced loneliness. I don't have any friends, but I agree with >>28717762 that friends are overrated.

>What was school like for you, and also your friend groups?
Like I said above, I didn't have a permanent friend group.
-Grades 1-2: had two friends, was 1-on-1 with them
-Grade 3: same but three friends for a short time
-Grade 4: 1st half I was in a group of 3 people, 2nd half I had no friends
-Grade 5: had two groups of friends but left one because I moved
-Grade 6: one group with a varying size
-Grade 7-8: a few friends, mostly aren't in the same group
-Grade 9: a couple of friends, not in the same group
-Grades 10-12: one friend who lived far away
Even though I had friends, I was mostly alone, except in grades 5 and 6. I was bullied in grades 2-8. Despite all that, I was a pretty good student most of the time and really started to do my best in grade 5 or so.

Now /r9k/ is the closest thing to "a friend group" that I have.
>>
primary was pretty shitty. bullied for all 7 years.

got to highschool, didnt fit in for most of the first year, next year i met this amazing girl and we became best friendswithbenefits. 9th grade she decided to stop being friends with me, but she basically taught me how to talk to girls. starting talking to girls, slowly moved up in social ranks. ended pretty well with numerous friends and could talk to most popular kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (417 KB, 602x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417 KB, 602x800
>grade 1 and 2

No real friends. Got bullied a lot. Parents were dicks and didn't let me see anyone. Wore the same clothes every day. Eventually my 2nd grade teacher sat me next to this other weird girl and we became close friends. Her name was Stacey ironically.

>grade 3 and 4
Best friends with Stacey. We'd see each other all the time. Had a lot in common.

>5th grade to 8th grade
Mother pulled me out and sent me to a catholic elementary school even though we weren't cucking Catholic or religious at all. She thought a religious influence would be better on me.

Basically every kid in my classes was Italian and I was not, they were all really mean to me and bullied me all the time. Most of them were REALLY rich while we were dirt poor so that also was something they picked on me over, also the fact that I was ugly and never changed my clothes. I spent lunches and recesses by myself doing nothing. This was before smart phones and shit so sometimes I would just do work or write in a journal usually about really chuuni shit. I'd get home and spend all my time at home, alone. They didn't really want me to have friends. But on the weekends I was allowed to stay with my grandma and cousins which was nice.

I developed early but didn't start wearing a bra until 8th grade and they made fun of me until I turned 13 and my mom bought me one. She didn't think I needed one until that fucking number.
>>
>>28720450
Why would you, being a male, need a bra?
>>
File: 1451737420851.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1451737420851.png
11 KB, 645x773
>>28717680
>your friend groups
Literally who?

I never had a friend.
>>
>>28717680
I had a close friend once but I had to move to the opposite side of the town and we just lost contact. I also had another friend, we're still in contact but he studies 200 km away from my place. I've always considered my brother a friend but since I study at a university now we see each other maybe twice a month. I live with 3 other "friends" whom I used to consider my good fellas but now I kinda feel like an outcast, we only say hello to each other, they never take me anywhere with them or anything like they used to, I have no idea what changed but I'm starting to hate living with those three. Being forced to live with them is partially a reason why I started visiting /r9k/...
>>
>>28717680
>How much of a loner are/were you?

Have an imaginary friend since im 14. I'm 30 now. I'm kind of happy with her I don't need others.

>What was school like for you

was okay but boring

>your friend groups

kek
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
>>28720450
>high school
I went to a school in a different district with different kids. At first it was great and everyone was really nice to me. Some kids were still sucks and made fun of my physical appearance (only one guy really, he'd always call me fish girl or ugly, but he was a weeb with yellow fever so fuck him). I made friends with a bunch of Staceys and a boy had a crush on me. A month into it all they invited me out. My mom told me I wasn't allowed to go (still wasn't allowed to leave the house and she'd drive me to/from school). They got upset and heard my mom yelling at me over the phone which turned them off.

They invited me out almost every week for a few months until they finally gave up because I was never allowed to go anywhere. So I spent the next 3.5 years pretty much alone. At lunch I would do work with this guy who had literal aspergers who was also like me. We'd just sit and study and do homework.

In 10th grade, I'd go home and study because my mother didn't really let me spend too much time on the Internet anymore because I failed a French test or something. So my life was really just school shit and ZERO social development.

Eventually a group of bullies got whiff that I was a huge loser with no friends. They were a bunch of guys and they were brutal. They'd sit next to me at lunch for the next three years and just hurl insult after insult at me. Calling me ugly, dissecting my body, telling me I was a loser. It didn't end and it really sort of traumatized me a little I guess? A couple months before I graduated I punched out the main dude and gave him a nose bleed because I was just so sick of it I snapped. Not exactly school shooter tier but close enough in retrospect.

Yeah, life really sucked until I left home because I'd be bullied for 8 hours and then come home to a crazy bitch mother who would just scream at me and isolate me and treat me like a dog.
>>
Loner I guess. Probably had opportunities for gf's but, blew them off. Just ignored them for some reason. Really one friend at this point and have been pulling away from them. School was the same. Ignored most and made excuses to avoid being around others
>>
File: 1461319864214.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461319864214.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>28717680
I never had any kind of meaningful (ie. not transactional in nature) interaction eith any of my peers while growing up. Did well in school and never said a word to disrupt the status quo and avoided risking conflict with normies by associating with them. I once had to walk around another city being lost for almost 6 hours in the rain because I didn't had any friends to help me with the commute back. Finally ended up here and discovered temporary bliss in the form of weeaboo high school friend simulators and never been more at ease.
>>
Stopped smoking tabacco/weed for a year now. The same year i quit hanging out with friends. They were pretty much junky friends who i always used to drink and smoke with. It was fun though, but i had to change my life ( going to the gym )

>school?

I had friends in the first 2 years of highschool but most of the people i used to hang out with dropped out or went to another school.
>>
I don't have any contacts or social life at all and haven't for a few years. I was on good terms everyone in my class throughout high school, I willingly cut myself off since then since I don't really care much
>>
File: tumblr_lt5br3bjAT1r3n3ugo1_500.gif (370 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lt5br3bjAT1r3n3ugo1_500.gif
370 KB, 500x348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18XXTuR2wuk
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.