[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots help, a girl just asked me if I want to go out with her.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
Robots help,
a girl just asked me if I want to go out with her.
I'm terrified, I said yes but I don't know what I should do.
>>
>>28717640
Fugg her in da bussy
>>
Hide in your room and play video games until it goes away
>>
>>28717640
saying yes was a big mistake. You are fucked. You are going to get used and then she will dump you for a chad that wants her
>>
>>28717662
i won't lie, sex scares me
>>
>>28717676
well it's too late now,
she asked me if I know some places to go, but I have no fucking idea.
I didn't even reply to her text message because I don't know what to say.
I'm too fucking socially inept for this.
>>
>>28717708
You are going to get crushed and you won't be able to get your virginity back. Once you get normie you can't get back. Don't become a failed normie
>>
>>28717732
I'm worried that I won't actually get that far, I never went out with people in the last 9 years and my worst fear is that she gets bored or if thanks to a miracle we get to the point, that she just laughs at me or something.
>>
>>28717640
Let's go out =/= I want you to fuck me.
But when those two are equal,
get ready to cringe for the rest of your life.
>>
>>28717640
ask if you can feel her boobs
>>
>>28717780
She's probably going to laugh at you. You should use her as social interaction so you can understand how things work again. But she's going to betray you eventually and you are going to get attached to her. That's what girls do no matter what. If you are ready to play this game go ahead, or refuse her right now, if you want to preserve your self respect
>>
>>28717839
i want to try this game, but I don't know how to, and I'm scared to fail miserably.
>>
>>28717877
Then be honest and tell her you are nervous and socially inept and she can choose where to go because you are bad at this. Based on this you'll know if she is going to put up with you or not.
>>
>>28717962
well, she said that she didn't know where to go and I said that I didn't know either, then she sent me a text saying that we'll just think about it on the spot, and then I didn't reply.

I'm so anxious, my insides hurt.
I'm going to ask her the time and just see what happens
>>
>>28718093
say okay. You can't leave her hanging
>>
>>28718237
it's been three two hours and half
>>
I decided to stop worrying about it and just hope for the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc
>>
>>28718093
Pick any two places that you would like. You do go outside sometimes right? Restaurant, cafe, a nice beach or park, local attractions if you have the money. A zoo or aquarium is good. Or even a movie theater if you both want to see the movie. So, pick your favorite one and say how about we go there, if she doesn't seem into it say how about the other one. You pick an activity that you will honestly like to be doing, and that will help plenty with the anxiety.

My only other tip is that all this bullshit on the Internet and anywhere else that you read about "talking to girls," remember that that is entirely in the abstract and generalized sense. Focus on this particular girl while you're with her, pay attention to what she says and learn about her specifically, as a unique person.
>>
What is tripadvisor? Just pick a place and organize your date, women adore that.
>>
>>28718755
>>28719004
>You do go outside sometimes right?
where do you think you are?

I only ever go from my apartment to uni and the shop where I buy food.

and I don't even know what she has in mind, what if this isn't a romantic date? what if she actually want to stay at home and is waiting for me to propose it?

I have no idea of what people do when they go out, as I already said, the last time I went out with friends was 9 years ago when I was 12
>>
Whatever you do, don't go to a restaurant first. If your social skills are like mine, it will be incredibly awkward. See a movie or go to a theme park first to break the ice - then you can go
>>
>>28719289
1st what time is the date ? and where do you live, in a radius of 1km and well help you find smth
>>
>>28717708
Depending on how well you know her just meeting for coffee/something light is good.
Keeps it informal, if things go awkwardly you can leave pretty quickly.
If things go well maybe have something fun to do afterwards if they agree.
Don't see a movie.
>>
>>28719912
8PM.
I'm like in italy how could you ever help me

>>28719966
>Don't see a movie.
why?
>>
>>28720088
Well you just sit next to each other not talking for ~two hours, not really a fun way to get to know a person or anything.
>>
>>28720088
google maps, see what there is to do around where you are
>>
>>28720135
>Well you just sit next to each other not talking for ~two hours

that's how I imagine it will go whatever thing we'll do.
>>
>>28720186
There's an app called Google trips which works really well for showing off good stuff to do.
>>
>>28717640
Jesud fucking christ,OP,don't listen to these paranoid losers they are just envious.She asked you out,that means she likes you.Take her to the cinema or whatever,be confident,try to not be self conscious and just enjoy being with her.
>>
a coffee shop, a museum, a park... anywhere you too can talk to each other. Also, if she wanted you to ask her out, probably both of you already talked to each other online. Just try to stick to the same kind of conversation.

But yeah, I know how anxiety makes this things seem impossible.
>>
>>28721116
it's not only anxiety, not having any previous experiences is what makes it really hard.
>>
>>28721116
also, we didn't really talk much,
I'm not really a talkative kind of guy, I actually talk as little as I can.
>>
>>28721223
well, she liked you for some reason, don't try to be any different than you are online. I think it'd be better if go to a park or a museum, since it's less probable that you spaghetti the situation.
>>
Alright my fellow robots, I'm going,
if you care about the outcome don't let the thread die.
>>
>>28721333
go with this trips, OP. It's a good sign. Good luck!
>>
>>28721333
You got this. She seems nice and into you. Go for it famalam.
>>
File: danger.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
danger.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
Try to be cool headed and don't freak her out. Be as normie as possible and everything should be fine.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.