[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how big of a nigger were you in highschool? >tfw skipped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 565x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 565x306
how big of a nigger were you in highschool?

>tfw skipped class to smoke weed
>tfw called in sick multiple times
>tfw d's in every class: ended with a 2.5 gpa
>never talked to anyone because fuck talking to anyone
>showed up to school high as shit, suspended
>started smoking age 16
>was that kid who before school would smoke out my car
>ditched class early so i didnt have to deal with traffic
>got arrested for trying to outspeed cops
>totoled my car and fled the scene
>had a job washing dishes and spent the entire time flirting up the cashier women instead
>got fired after telling boss to go fuck himself when he lectured me about flirting and sexual harrasment
>multiple book fines for tearing pages out to roll up for cigerettes and weed
>stole shit tons of dvds from library
>slept in class all day
>got in a fist fight with a couple of guys after class and got charged with assult
>>
>>28717587
I don't understand how people can be this degenerate. Anyone care to explain?
>>
>>28717630
I cant believe people like you can be such normalfags.

Literally fuck off back to your containment board.
>>
File: 1463409421666.jpg (65 KB, 500x453) Image search: [Google]
1463409421666.jpg
65 KB, 500x453
>>28717587
>Found 4chan at age 15
>got into weed
>average grades
>got into hard drugs
>started to get kind of trainspotting-ish so we all stopped

was pretty patrician though desu probably because of 4chan in my formative years
>>
>people actually went to highschool
>>
I just fell asleep in most of my classes because my anxiety meds knocked me the fuck out. Looking back nothing of matter lossed.
>>
You sound like an edgy faggot who has the mentality of a Middle Schooler. I used to know someone like you but I grew up and he got kicked out Sophomore year, went to Tech school for auto repair, got kicked out there for breaking a kids back with a wrench in a fight, and is now 30, lives in a van, and mow's lawn for a living. Grow the fuck up you edgy faggot.
>>
>>28717587
Man you sound fun OP, I'm glad you enjoyed your teen years
>>
>>28717675
>being a normie pot smoking thug
Fuck off from my board, cunt
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.