[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl im FB friends with posted this pic. I dont know hjer but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: uqpEf2f.png (116 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
uqpEf2f.png
116 KB, 800x600
Girl im FB friends with posted this pic. I dont know hjer but shes really cute. Whats somethjing witty I can msg her?
please help im socialyl retarded.
>>
she's tarded brah
>>
File: 1463602156057.gif (414 KB, 400x485) Image search: [Google]
1463602156057.gif
414 KB, 400x485
>>28717476
Just message her. Prove that you are her prince or kill yourself trying.
>>
Everyone sent her a message already. She's already got 10 actual Chads telling her "lets smash" and 100 more betas going "now... uh... I could be your prince charming..."
>>
>>28717476
Imagine if a woman said it was her, not the world, that was the problem.

Most robots self loath, most women bitch about men.

When beta males discuss the reality of women they get labeled neckbeard/virgins.

beh
>>
>>28717518
yea thst why i want to say something witty...
>>
>>28717476
>Prepare to be swept off your feet, I've almost got this horse to come out of its shell.
>>
>>28717559
That's why you wait a few days. All the spergs and alphas would have said their bit in the monsoon of shit, while you butt in when she's feeling like she needs her new dose of attention, saying
"I would've chatted with you earlier, but I was trying to get here on a turtle"
>>
>>28717559
Any chance of you talking to her in real life?
>>
>>28717476
>maybe that turtle is more attractive than y-you
>>
>I can be your turtle, then you could ride me"
>>
>>28717476
Get your old Raphael costume out of the attic. Green up. Send dick pic with caption: Wanna ride this turtle bby? ;)
>>
>>28717633
yea we live like 15 km away from eachother
>>
>Maybe I can be your prince while you're waiting ;) :P
15% of the times it works every time
t. Chad
>>
>>28717619
This is the smoothest thing fucking possible. DON'T EVEN THINK OF DOING ANYTHING ELSE OP, THIS IS SO FUCKING WITTY AND SMOOTH I GOT KINDA HARD AT IT, FUCK ME ANON IM NOT GAY BUT FUCK ME OH MY GOD I WANT YOU TO CUM IN MY BOIPUCCI SO FUCKING BAD FILL ME WITH YOUR WITTY FUCKING CUM AAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1463670555854.png (232 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1463670555854.png
232 KB, 500x600
>>28717700
>She doesn't remember what she posted after Chad had planted his next generation in her while you waited
>>
>"lol what are you talking about creep?"
>"my picture...? ugh you actually creep my wall? wow"
>>
>>28717757
>"Everyone looks at other peoples' walls. No need to be weird about it :p"
>>
>>28717476
Tell her that she's a disgusting freak for wanting a zoophile who fucks horses and turtles.
>>
>>28717476
"slow and steady wins the race, does it?"
Works every time
>>
>>28717782
>User has blocked you and this message could not be sent
>>
File: QwEws7PxMx-4.png (27 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
QwEws7PxMx-4.png
27 KB, 300x250
>>28717722
Delete this.

cowabunga
>>
>>28717802
Then you move on with your life.
That shit can still work on the next person.
>>
>>28717868
>That shit can still work on the next person.
lol
>>
>>28717872
The only way to lose is to think you have no chance.
Or to think you need some kind of foolproof battle plan.

Normies can't comprehend the nature of consistent systems, which is why they both suck at a lot of things we're good at, and why they are good at trying again and again.
They don't think "Wow, this didn't work this time. Maybe this isn't the right approach."
They think "I don't know what happened, but I'm gonna do some more stuff off the cuff with zero preparation"
>>
>>28717977
Women aren't a video game where you need to the right inputs to achieve the next level. Either they want to fug you already or they don't. If they find you attractive then you could send them a recipe for baked fish and they'd still be into you
>>
>>28718046
>Women aren't a video game where you need to the right inputs to achieve the next level
Which is also my point
It's mostly random with some odds here and there
Most people here aren't hopeless, but their initial impression does all the talking for them.

You have to imagine yourself in their shoes, and understand the existing nature of how these interactions work.

Weirdly enough, "being urself" IS the ultimate getter.
You just have to peel away all the filters your ego goes through to make yourself protected/ better than everyone else. (Which make you look desperate and stupid anyway)
>>
>>28717476
Give up, OP. She's probably posting that to get the Chads that banged her feel bad for pumping and dumping her, when in reality they don't care and already won because they fucked her. What a woman does is NEVER done for you but for Chads or herself.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.