[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was raped as a child by both my sister and my brother. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
I was raped as a child by both my sister and my brother.
I've been trying to come to terms with it seriously for the past few months.
Should I just kill myself since I've become so romantically inept that there's no chance of a gf?
>>
>>28717456
At least sue them. Make some dosh.
>>
>>28717456
Raped? What the fuck? Your siblings can't rape you. It's called love? Didn't you enjoy it? Don't you enjoy affection? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>28717456
Yeah sure go kill yourself, become the meme you were meant to be.
>tfw no gf
Memes aside though, watch some movies, go talk to a psychiatrist or whatever they're called and if you still believe that you're dead romantically then get over the fact that some of us die alone. By some I mean like %75 percent of this website.
>>
>>28717456
Did your sister do something to you with her feet? If so, pls share, it would make me happy.

And ye you should sue.
>>
>>28717986
>>28717461
>suing
>not pressing criminal charges
What are you thinking?
>>
>>28717456
>come to terms with it

It's called building a bridge and getting the fuck over it and throwing a lit match behind you. The only thing that should stick with you is physical trauma. And I doubt you are constantly shitting out blood.

So get over it. You aren't fucked up in the head, not in the slightest. You only believe that is how you should behave because you believe it is what society expects from you. Don't be a sheep and be your own man. Grow up. Get over it. Start walking.
>>
So was your brother raping you and your sister walked in and was all like "damn, I need to get me some of that." Or was it the other way around?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.