[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you once lost a bet to your college roommate and had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1461450300957.jpg (76 KB, 609x587) Image search: [Google]
1461450300957.jpg
76 KB, 609x587
>tfw you once lost a bet to your college roommate and had to eat some chicken nuggets he came all over
>tfw you fap to this memory every fucking day
>>
>manlet
>everyone teases me about being short
>tell them to stop teasing me
>they stop
>tfw now I miss it
>>
>>28717172
that`s fucking disgusting, OP. You're a truly degenerate.
>>
>>28717223
Oh, Anon. I once remember getting pushed into a bush and called a girl by some girl at school (year 7). Another good memory of being humiliated and bullied by others.
>>
>>28717250
oh get over yourself prude, I bet you've never done anything in your life
>>
>tfw no qt manlet to bully
>>
>>28717172
I can cum all over your face if you want
>>
eat my cummies too pls
>>
>>28717172
>tfw no sissy friend to bully and make eat my cum
>>
>>28717172
transexuals and homosexuals and woman of course, often pretend to like getting bullied and humiliated.
its because they need the illusion that they are in control of the situation, when they really are only the victims.

its like when an old lady shouts "YES I WANTED THIS" when she get robbed.
it helps of course nothing and the old cunt is just shitfucking stupid.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.