[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when you have to try to look happy for a family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: familie.jpg (83 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
familie.jpg
83 KB, 1000x1000
>that feel when you have to try to look happy for a family photo

Can you spot the suffering robot?
>>
>>28717052
Is it the one in the middle? The only one with actual problems?
>>
File: Q5UAXpY.png (43 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
Q5UAXpY.png
43 KB, 542x602
The photographer who doesn't have a loving family
>>
>>28717052
that middle dude's got a pretty ugly face but his (presumably) wife in the wheelchair is beautiful. Maybe I should be approaching disabled women.
>>
is it the left?
>>
Why does it seem like everyone in that pic (even the guys) has their hair dyed blondish, yet the babies have pure blonde hair? Seems like they got cucked by Swedes.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 114x114) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 114x114
I say it's the middle dude

>heavy bags under eyes
>weak smile
>messy facial hair
>weak hairline
>shorter than the other guys in photo

Jeez it's like looking in a mirror
>>
File: 25018814.jpg (46 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
25018814.jpg
46 KB, 300x450
>>28717153
his wife may be disabled but holy shit is she a qt
>>
>>28717339
funny thing is she'd probably be taller than him if she wasn't in a wheelchair. That's why disabled qts are best qts
>>
>>28717092
>>28717339
It's not his wife. It's an extended family of siblings, some of them have partners and kids.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.