[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get off the computer. Go outside. Look after your own, and take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2437894535879.jpg (81 KB, 612x609) Image search: [Google]
2437894535879.jpg
81 KB, 612x609
Get off the computer. Go outside. Look after your own, and take care of yourself.

They can't stop you from being a good person.
>>
>>28716857
Don't tell me what to do, you preachy asshole.
>>
>>28716873
Yea, whatever.

But seriously: take of yourself, and your family. It's good for you.

Everybody: do this. Take of yourselves. All the time. It matters. Do it.
>>
I have an advice for OP.

Suck a dick lel
>>
>>28716857
yeah but "they" decide what is good. There is literally no point.

Also you are really just playing into the elites cards by "being a good person"
>>
>>28716993
It's extremely simple. All you have to do to beat them is be an honest, hardworking person. Look after yourself, and your family. And encourage others to do the same. You can forget about them completely. Just forget about them, and all the mindcontrol bullshit. Focus on whats important, and what matters.

Stop being lazy and insecure. You know what you have to do. Do it, and get to work.
>>
File: 1463833150513.jpg (88 KB, 800x609) Image search: [Google]
1463833150513.jpg
88 KB, 800x609
duh genewacy
>>
>>28716945
Did you forget the word "care"?
>>
>>28716857
>my own

kek normalscum made their choice
>>
but what do i get back for being a 'good' person? get to be a walking matt? if you stand up to a bully, you are the bully but if you do nothing - you are weak.
>>
>>28717056
Yea it's just a matter of what you believe. How you look at things.

I believe in race. In our civilization, and our history.

But none of that matters. None of that means anything if individuals don't look after themselves and look after their families. And that's what I'm encouraging people to do.

Don't be a problem for the Illuminati. Let them have whatever they want. They're great. They're the masterrace. They're smarter than us, and they're better than us.

Okay?

But now that that's out of the way: they can't stop you from taking care of yourself, and of your family. Do it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.