[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that love does not exist and your life has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1462706702889.jpg (136 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1462706702889.jpg
136 KB, 500x700
When did you realize that love does not exist and your life has no purpose?
>>
>>28716681
Who is that lanklet and why is he peeping?
>>
File: holy shit anons home.jpg (309 KB, 978x1301) Image search: [Google]
holy shit anons home.jpg
309 KB, 978x1301
But love does exist
>>
>>28716681
Look, another 'I'm gonna call a thing I have come to dislike, such as love, NOT TRUE and posit that there exists some vague TRUE love, except it doesn't exist at all but only as some vague ideal, so we're only left with ersatz, flawed FAUX LOVE and this sucks and life sucks and it's all so bleak, except I never define my exact definitions and standards for TRUE love because I don't have any in the first place, but that doesn't matter because my intent the whole time was to dumbly discredit love as being FAKE through contrasting it with nonexistent TRUE love and hoping that no one will catch on to the whole retarded game' retard.
>>
>>28716681
Love does exist though even if it's just chemical reactions in the brain though I like to believe it's more than that. Would you feel more comfortable if your live had an unbreakable, tragic purpose instead of none? We are free to pretend and substitute our own purpose into this space.
>>
>>28716835
True love is your partner not fantasizing about fucking other guys

Oh.... it doesn't exist ;(((
>>
>>28716681
When she looked me in the eyes and told me "you're holding me back from what I can experience with other people" after I asked why she was being so distant.

Literally had another guy lined up the next day
>>
File: love-8.gif (25 KB, 400x362) Image search: [Google]
love-8.gif
25 KB, 400x362
That's breddy edgy anon

Considering that science disagrees with you
>>
>>28718109
I would argue the "life has no purpose" claim is far fetched but love as we believe it to be does not really exist. It is a name we give to a biological attraction that eventually fades.

Granted, with patience, loyalty and dedication, a mutual attraction can last for life. But let's be real, that's not really going on anymore.
>>
>>28717160
thx for the rage
>>
>>28718388
I was angry for a while but mow I'm tired and I'm sad. I act apathetic to compensate.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.