[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How exactly should I take /soc/ ratings? It seems like everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1321897434543.png (1 MB, 594x799) Image search: [Google]
1321897434543.png
1 MB, 594x799
How exactly should I take /soc/ ratings? It seems like everyone there is either an insecure fag who needs an ego boost, or a jerk who won't ever say anything good about anyone.
>>
File: LowQualBait.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
LowQualBait.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
This is bait but i'll pretend it isn't.
In 3-4 years time when OP pic is legal and hormones kick in, grill will be cute
>>
>>28716589
If you're a girl the ratings can't be trusted because of the thirstiness of the posters, but if you're a dude the ratings are probably pretty close to the truth since other guys have no reason to lie to you.
>>
>>28716589
5 is usually the lowest it means you are about 2-3 in real life, 7 is average and above that you get above average, for women pretty much all of them get 7-8 at least because they have vaginas and there is like 1 woman for 10 000 guys on 4 chan so yeah

also who is that pretty girl in your pic?
>>
>>28716589
You shouldn't take them at all. They're random people who on impulse associate a number with your apperance based on their personal preference. They literally don't matter and is not applicable in any situation whatsoever.
>>
>>28716612
>other guys have no reason to lie to you

lol no, try rating someone a 6 or lower, he gets mad as fuck and starts posting from his phone and other devices pics of women that rate him and other guys highly but he rates you 3-4 just to fuck with you
>>
Guys won't ever say anything good about you because they are guys, and there is a competition about who gets the girls.

>>28716630

Literally this lol.

People rate you along with other 10 pictures, usually, they don't think it properly, they just want to give out ratings so they can post their own picture.
>>
>>28716589
You're an absolute faggot if you take their word for anything.
I skyped with a few of them once, and they are absolute losers, they're probably worse than /r9k/ personality wise.

Don't take their word for shit.
>>
>>28716589
Just look at how they rate everyone else to get a sense of what type of person they are and weight it accordingly.
>>
/soc/ is like the shittest board ever, it's a containment board for attention whores.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.