[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bullying thread I'm in the Army - UK - and the bullying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: birthday_cat_sad.jpg (59 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
birthday_cat_sad.jpg
59 KB, 600x400
Bullying thread

I'm in the Army - UK - and the bullying here is semi institutionalised. When you're the victim of it you can't escape, there's nobody to talk to because the staff endorse the bullying (because it's "fun"/"funny"). It isolates you from the group, marks you out as a loser, and the only thing you can do is grin and bear it to save the smallest shred of your reputation (which will be mostly destroyed anyway).

It's made worse because the staff, or your 1 up reporting officer, will see you as a mong/incompetent, and this affection of their perception of you affects your report, which will in turn affect your career.

So in short, you get bullied, there's nothing you can do about it and nobody to talk to/come to your defence, and it shoots your career prospects in the foot.

The Army is a highly immature, ravenously political organisation.

How does the rest of r9k deal with bullying?
>>
>>28716418
it's called hazing you pussy

man the fuck up
>>
>>28716418
Picking on you helps to bond the rest of the group. If you were in that group then you would be bullying someone else.

You're just the bully target. You're not supposed to make it. They use you as a common enemy so they can bond, then you drop out and the continue on.
Bad luck, bro.

The army is not for robots. Don't fall for that bullshit advice the recruiter shills post on here. The army is a social place for social people. If you are antisocial then you will not make it.
>>
>>28716418

lift every day, train to fight and fight back with all your might

you'll end up in the brig but it's better than suffering through life as a fucking faggot
>>
>>28716418
Well you've just been provided unfortunately with an illuminating example of how primitive humans still are. I don't see any way out of it - just work on your physique.
>>
I only go outside once a week so I only have to deal with people online
>>
>>28716441
This, learn you're fucking place boot, or request to move somewhere, tell them the truth, that you're a pussy and can't hack it.
You're brothers don't need a weak both watching their backs.
>>
>>28716418
How exactly do they bully you? What do they say? Or is it physical?
>>
File: Broccoli.jpg (29 KB, 451x549) Image search: [Google]
Broccoli.jpg
29 KB, 451x549
>tfw OP is Broccoli
>>
>sign up to be an imperialist murderer
>complain about bullying
>>
>>28716418

Join boxing
>>
>>28716555
They bully him in the shower. They strip off all his clothes, push him under the shower. Then they roughly wash him with soap until he's wet and slippery and push him down onto all fours.
>>
>>28716593
this its the army op what did you expect?

get into a huge fist fight and get discharged or quit and get a normal job the army is not for us robots.
>>
>>28716593

There is literally nothing wrong with Western imperialism. In fact, Western imperialism is closer to humanitarianism than anything.
>>
What about bullying in the workplace?
>>
>>28716624
roman imperialism was humanitarian
western imperialism is just one fuckup after the other

if we were actually good at imperialism the other countries wouldn't be bitching at us for it
>>
I know how you feel OP
Try being a fucking awkward loser fembot at work
I get ripped to shreds daily
>>
>>28716684
>female

Don't even try and relate
>>
>>28716593
Guess what. Modern day technology and humanitarianism is founded on Western imperialism. You can claim to be a pacifist but that's really just you being sheltered.
>>
Every guy I've met who was in the army was a massive normie arsehole, always start fights on nights out, practically try and rape women.

God knows why but it just attracts pricks who think they're hot shit.
>>
Wow, my US army experience is nothing like that, everyone treats you as a member of a team, and the chads even invite me out to drink with them.
>>
>>28716771
Probably because you're a pog.
>>
So you're in an organisation which exists solely to use violence against others merely because they happen to be 'outsiders' to a pre-defined social group. An organisation which may require you to literally take the life of another, and which is structured on rigid hierarchy... and you're upset that you're getting bullied?
>>
>>28716792
east coast leftist establishment shitposting crew is up i see
>>
>>28716771
So who are you bullying? Which guy is just outside the team, the one you all pick on?
>>
>>28716418
>he willingly joined the army
>>
>>28716792
>an organisation which exists solely to use violence against others merely because they happen to be 'outsiders' to a pre-defined social group
You're a very special kind of moron. Can you simply not understand that a well-trained, well-equipped military is more of a deterrent to conflict? If you disbanded your country's military, then your country would get torn to shreds. Any and every cunt would carve up their own little piece of it.
>>
GIVE BACK MALVINAS REEEEEEEE
>>
>>28716722
Nnmmmm Fuck off faggot
>>
>>28716418
whats your role OP?
>>
File: what u want.jpg (886 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
what u want.jpg
886 KB, 2048x1152
>>28716418
>willingly joining the bong army to fight for allah

Desert while you can
>>
>>28716852

I understand that the world works a certain way, that if you don't have force on your side you can't necessarily resist against the force of others.

My point is, it's absurd to expect to be treated like a human being, to have your feelings regarded highly - in an organisation that's built around the use of this force.
>>
>>28716913
Fair enough. There is an expectation of strength. If OP can't handle a little bullying then he certainly wouldn't be able to handle being thrown onto a battlefield where even more people would bully him with bullets and explosions instead of words and laughter.
>>
>>28716418
Punch him in the face, otherwise it won't stop

Right in the nose so his eyes start watering
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 600x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 600x640
>>28716722
This
It also does not help that all the people I work with are older ladies with kids so I'm the odd one out on top of being socially retarded. I want to have a breakdown already so I can be put on disability already but I'm too pussy
>>
>>28716872
Nnmmmmmmm fUCK OFF ROASTIE DON'T TRY TO RELATE
>>
>>28716651
>>28716736
The West did a half-way decent job, but then they couldn't see it through to the end and had to pack up their bags and leave because of the World Wars.
>>
If a man cannot stand up for himself, how can he be expected to stand up for queen and country?
>>
Stop taking it in your ass in public every chance you get Pvt.Kuk!
>>
>>28717053
More like the world wars blew their bags apart and they could never find the original stuff they had and just lamented over how many irreplacable items were lost.
>>
>>28717033
Stay mad
Faggot cuck lord
>>
>>28716736

Not the guy you're responding to, but that's just a self-justifying rationalisation of imperialistic values.

In no way do I personally support Western imperialism. The fact that I indirectly benefit from it doesn't make me simply 'sheltered'.

Not everyone who's had to face the real possibility of being attacked themselves becomes a defender of imperialism or aggression.
>>
>>28717025
Actually that's wrong
It's the younger ones I have trouble with
>>
File: come_on.png (580 KB, 811x561) Image search: [Google]
come_on.png
580 KB, 811x561
>>28717077
>be female
>enter thread
>"I'm a gurl i get free shit my life is so hard I know what it's like to helplessly get my shit kicked in everyday you silly boys"
>get called out
>resort to name calling to show everyone else how much better you are and how brave you are for dping the same job as a man

Fuck off and never come back
>>
>>28716418
Take the Shotacon wallpaper off your laptop then find a mudslime-any one will do and beat him until he shits himself while singing God Save the Queen
>>
>>28717077
fembot gets dubs while talking mad shit to you on your own board-what's up with that?
>>
>>28717143
>That wall of text
Kek
>>
File: 1463409070479.jpg (27 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1463409070479.jpg
27 KB, 228x260
Me and my crew out of 2 people got bullied by the class next to our in middle school.
We got hit and shit just because we were from a different country than them.
We became bullies ourselves and were waiting outside of school to pick these kids offb y one or 3
>>
>>28717143
>i get free shit
No woman I ever met got anything for free.
>>
>>28717296
This post will get over 5 replies guaranteed
>>
>>28717113
How about you live in any non white country for a year outside of the tourist fence and then answer the question.

You personally benefit from the best society In history and you tell me it's horrible? Any other way is met with failure.

You want to establish an indestructible society that allows for competition within to breed the absolute best people for the job, while all of those that don't make it serving those above.
>>
>>28716418
bullying is part of the army/training if you cant handle that you cant handle the battlefield. it weeds out people like you.
>>
>>28717583

>How about you live in any non white country for a year outside of the tourist fence and then answer the question.

Many of these "non-white" countries that you're talking about are only unstable and full of violence because of the actions and policies of western countries.
>>
>>28717208
you illiterate or something?
>>
>>28716418
>How does the rest of r9k deal with bullying?
Actually I think you're right about a lot of that. Usually I'll wait until I'm sure someone I think is a bully is just going to keep doing the same thing. Then I start giving them shit over stuff. Pick your fights though some guys don't want to be there and aint cut out for it, no point in losing rank over a scrap with a shitbag.
>>
File: 1463357828034.png (770 KB, 752x625) Image search: [Google]
1463357828034.png
770 KB, 752x625
>>28717296
>don't take the b8, don't take the b8, don't take the b8....
>>
>>28717742
Lel the autism is real
>>
>>28717950
>two out of five words in this post are memes
now that's autism
>>
>>28717974
>Muted for 2 seconds because comment was not original
>>
>How does the rest of r9k deal with bullying?
I was bullied once.
The guy was two heads shorter than me but kept picking on me for no good reason. Since he wouldn't leave me along, I used my skills to kill his friendship with another classmate. After nobody backed him up anymore, it was my turn to hand the shit back to him. Good days.
>>
File: 1458710304614.png (70 KB, 231x239) Image search: [Google]
1458710304614.png
70 KB, 231x239
>>28716418
Some armies still have hazing culture, some don't, and some have human value policys.

Those three exists, and you enlisted in the second one. If you were in Sweden or Germany you could file a complaint about the bullying, but you aren't, and you are simply gonna have to deal with it.

If you can't deal with your peers bullying you, you aren't military material. It feels terrible to be alienated from the group but if you can't put up with it you should just quit, since those problems usually follow you around even if you change to an other group.

And also, its not worth staying in army that allows this behavior.
>>
>>28716441

Proving the OP's point. Fuck I wish I can cut off your had you piece of shit.
>>
>>28716624

I agree with my humanitarian wedding bomber friend here.
>>
>>28718953
yeah the operative word being wish you pussy
>>
>>28716418
Top kek wanted to join the uk army now, i just want to fucking avoid it. Robot forever it seems.
>>
>>28719125

> operative word hurrr hurr hurrah marines!

I would beat your fucking face in gi jane.
>>
>>28716418
OP you infantry?
If you are try changing regiments to one with a trade.
>>
>>28716971
>bully him with bullets and explosions
Ynnuf
>>
>>28716418
happy birthday kitter
>>
>Joining the Army

Found your mistake m8
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.