[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I JUST FUCKING WANT CLEAR SKIN FUCKING 7 YEARS OF THIS SHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: benin.jpg (240 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
benin.jpg
240 KB, 960x720
I JUST FUCKING WANT CLEAR SKIN

FUCKING 7 YEARS OF THIS SHIT WHY WONT IT JUST FUCK OFF

"IT'S YOUR DIET BRO" FUCK YOU LOOK AT ALL THESE FAT FUCCS WITH SMOOTH ALABASTER SKIN MEANWHILE I CAN'T EVEN CHEW FOOD PROPERLY BECAUSE OF THESE FUCKING CYSTS

FUCK MY GENETICS FUCK
>>
>>28716410
Drink green tea
>>
>>28716410
Been to a dermatologist?
>>
>>28716410
CaIm down, you autist
>>
>>28716410
its not your diet you stupid fucks. i barely have acne and i figured that out from 2 hours of reading internet articles, it blows my mind people like you and have it bad still believe that fucking meme.
get on accutane to clear it up and tazorac for the scarring. do it consistently for 6-12 monts. done.
>>
>>28716410
how about you wash your face once in a while you drecky prick
>>
>>28716492
IT BLOWS MY MIND PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND SIMPLE TEXT

HOW ABOUT YOU BLOW THIS PIZZAFACED DICK TOO BITCH
>>
It's just your diet bro.
>>
>>28716529
Chill you autist, it's your diet you stupid fuck.
>>
Just drink water, wash your face, and change your pillow sheets :)
>>
>>28716581
Whats with the ironic smiley? Thats actually good advice
>>
File: 1455346843175.gif (676 KB, 175x200) Image search: [Google]
1455346843175.gif
676 KB, 175x200
I change my sheets and pillow cases every week and clean my diet.

But the acne scaring and permanent red blush is still there. I know the struggle bud, Stay strong.
>>
>>28716596
you could have skin rosacea its a good explanation actually. Try going to a dermatlogist
>>
>>28716595
it's not when you have severe acne retard
>>
>>28716410

just yourself man

orimigami
>>
try two ice cold showers a day
ever seen a swimmer with acne?
>>
>>28716410
that is one hilarious picture
>>
File: Swedish.png (830 KB, 667x648) Image search: [Google]
Swedish.png
830 KB, 667x648
>>28716410
Acnekun is it you?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

Original comment
>>
>>28716653
lol stay mad pizza face
>>
>>28716410
You know, I recently read that many people have bad skin because of their bedroom sheets. If you want to try, lay a clean towel on your pillow before going to sleep and change it every day. Maybe it'll help.
>>
>>28716686
As a swimming Coach, I see it frequently
>>
Girls think I'm one of the hottest guys they've met, even though I got some acne on my face. Dated so many pretty ladies but...I never felt like I was good looking.
The worst part, though, is that my back and chest is severe and i will never be able to take off my shirt.
Is accutane worth it?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.