[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does a catholic gay boy survives in a small city? I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1462415093284.jpg (848 KB, 700x1176) Image search: [Google]
1462415093284.jpg
848 KB, 700x1176
how does a catholic gay boy survives in a small city?

I want a non promiscuous bf to cuddle I cannot deal with this torment any longer
>>
The Catholic Church condemns homosexuality as a mortal sin.

To lay with a man is to give in to your lustful desires.

If you truly are a Catholic, lead a celibate life.

Otherwise stop fetishizing men.
>>
>>28716297
but that's exactly what I meant

A partner who doesn't give in to the desires of the flesh to spend the rest of my days with
>>
You don't masturbate, right OP?
>>
>>28716236
>Catholic

Okay OP. Whatever you want to believe
>>
>>28716427
I-I

I feel really bad about it as soon as I'm finished and just before I seek for redemption
>>
>>28716453
It's good that you seek redemption for it, but you aren't supposed to do it at all.

I've gone years without it, in my teenage years, so it's definitely possible. Messy but possible. Stop fapping.
>>
>>28716404
That in itself is also impossible, you know as well as I that it's will not just be 'cuddling'.

You will want more sooner or later.
>>
>>28716476
>>28716478
but how is it any different from the other people who seek the church to repent from the bad things they did knowing it was bad

I masturbate and of course I have thoughts of fornication, but in my defense I'm trying the best I can not to give in completely to it
humans are weak after all
>>
>>28716542
It's not, ever sin is considered "just as bad as another", and you are forgiven for it. But you should try harder not to give into those thoughts. It's 100% possible, I guarantee as a teenager I was hornier than you are now, if I didn't fap I'd have wet dreams sometimes daily for several days.
>>
>>28716542
It's different that in the church in that homosexuality is an abomination and a mortal sin, there is only two ways for you. Salvation or Damnation. All you have to do is try. The Catholic Church whether you like it or not considers homosexuality to be an asocial and perverted attitude of a man who thinks too fondly of men.

All you have to do is try and try you're hardest.
>>
>>28716580
There is different sins in the Catholic church anon Some are in fact more serious than others, but all should be avoided.
>>
Seek council with you're local Catholic church anon, you will find better answers there.
>>
>>28716667
Forgive my ignorance, I'm Protestant.
>>
all I wanted was not to feel so alone

there's no way for God's plan for the homosexuals to reach the other realm to be total isolation
>>
>>28716732
God's plan for you isn't isolation, if you are a Catholic you would already know this, go to church speak with them. They can help you, you just have to try and that is good enough for the Father all High.
>>
>>28716814
>>28716732

God loves you no matter what anon remember that, if you fail, just get back up and try again. All you have to do is want to walk with god, go to you're local church anon the church exists to guide you.
>>
you're not a true believer, period
had you truly thought the teachings of the church were true, your gay thoughts would be the last thing on your mind
>>
>>28716236
You have two choices ahead of you:
A) Stick to your guns (acting as a Catholic and the doctrine that entails) and cease seeking such lustful things i.e. voluntary celibacy.
B) Give in to the degeneracy and stop calling yourself a Catholic.

You don't get to have you cake and eat it, too.
>>
File: 1446074704572.jpg (29 KB, 364x300) Image search: [Google]
1446074704572.jpg
29 KB, 364x300
Simple, get grindr, get mad dick in secret tell no-one
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.