[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on diet >lost 20kg >still exercising constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 3636366324623.png (29 KB, 882x1289) Image search: [Google]
3636366324623.png
29 KB, 882x1289
>go on diet
>lost 20kg
>still exercising constantly
>gut is still flabby and fat as fuck
>>
So you went from like 30% bf to 20% I'm guessing

now get to 10
>>
>>28716212
Do core muscle exercises.
>>
>>28716212
what was your weight and height when you started?
>>
>>28716239
I've been doing crunches and other core exercises almost every day for the past 3 months

>>28716252
went from 6'5" 120kg to 100kg
>>
File: 1461635941156.jpg (125 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1461635941156.jpg
125 KB, 633x758
>Have been lifting for years but let my eating habits get out of control so I put on a lot of fat
>Decided to get things under control in February and have made pretty decent progress since but still have maybe 5 months to go before I'll look how I want to
>Realize that it's not so hard to not eat like a pig once you stop stuffing your face for a while and your body gets used to eating a proper amount of food
>Realize that had I just done this all sooner and never started eating like a hippopotamus in the first place I'd have a Chad tier body right now and not be fat with a bunch of stretch marks on my sides, stomach, and under my arms
>Might have been able to avoid being a soon to be 23 year old virgin because I wouldn't have become a shutin due to my weight like I have, might have saved myself some health problems too
>>
>start going to the gym
>feel a bit better about myself
>eventually it starts getting monotonous and feels like a chore
>realize I'm wasting my life in a room that smells like feet for barely noticeable gains
>go home
>kill myself
>I'm now posting this as a ghost
>mfw
>>
>>28716295
that's very nice, I suppose you're skinnyfat instead of fat now
so considering your weight you have several options
>go down to 80ish kg so you become a skele
>stay at 90-100kg, that's an ok weight for your height
>start hitting the gym and try to get lean (10-15% bodyfat) at around 90ish kg, you'd be a beast at those stats

the last option is obviously the best, but it all depends on your goals m8
>>
>tfw skelly
>high stress level due to exams at uni
>stomach blockade or some shit, can't eat anything
>cheekbones like an auschwitz crack whore
>>
>>28716412
Spot on, I've gone from fat to skinny fat and it's so fucking noticeable, I guess I'm gonna try and get down to ~90kg then maybe hit the weights harder again, see how I go I suppose, can't really do much else
>>
>>28716212
You're getting there. The flab on your gut is the hardest to get rid of. Patience is key, my friend, you're gonna make it.
>>
>>28716369
girls won't care about your stretch marks
>>
>be 6'5 and 300lb
>over a few months drop to 250lb
>have arms and legs of a musclefag
>fat gut looks exactly the same

How long until weight drops from my face? Losing it from my arms and legs first surprised me
>>
>go on die
>lose 15-20 kg
>gut is not flabby, but I am weak
>start hitting the gym
>move to my hometown due to financial problems
>mom force feeds me every day
>gain 20 kg over the next few months
>fat again

No wonder I was always fat. This bitch did it to me.
>>
>make good progress losing weight
>become even more depressed and gain it all back
>tfw you have start all over again

i don't know how i did it the first time
>>
File: 1428635771315.jpg (35 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1428635771315.jpg
35 KB, 330x330
>>28716614
We care buddy. I certainly don't want some flabby neckbeard
>>
I also need to lose weight again.

My plan is simple: dinner only during training days
>>
>>28716641
OP here, my face is still pretty fat too
>>
File: oh dog what done.png (149 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
oh dog what done.png
149 KB, 600x443
>Be chubby
>Literally ALL of the fat goes to my face and my gut

What the fuck? My arms are like scrawny twigs but I have this massive gut and gigantic cheeks. What is this shit?
>>
>be 194 cm weigh 155 kg, morbid obestiy bmi
>figure may as well give losing weight a go because i have nothing better to do
>skip to now 1.5 years later 100 kg, 17%BF
>aiming for ~95kg 10-13%BF
holy fuck if i had known it was this easy i would have lost weight back in high school instead of being "that fat kid"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.