[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else been arrested before? I got arrested last night for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: smuggggg.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
smuggggg.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
Anyone else been arrested before? I got arrested last night for drinking too much. I don't know what I did and people won't tell me.
>>
>>28716163
I once went to a dirt-track with a Chad. We got really drunk and went out to the parking lot after the race. He stood on a truck's bumper to get a pretty view of the parking lot, and the owner was in the truck. He chimped out, called the cops, and when they showed up, claimed we poured beer on his truck intentionally, just to be a dick.

I ended up with a municipal littering charge. After both of us were arrested and spent the night in jail. Fucking ruined my record, just because a drunk friend stood on a fucking bumper. And here I'm trying to get employed with an aerospace engineering degree.
>>
>>28716190
The littering charge was a bargain down from a Property Damage charge by my lawyer, who showed hardly any interest. It sucked.

Protip: If you're far from home with SHITTY company you don't trust, don't get drunk. I only get drunk alone or with close friends now. Drinking alone is a good comfy feel. You don't risk jail, then.
>>
>>28716190
>>28716210
That's some bullshit man. Strange how things can get so fucked up just because of one stupid night.
>>
What did you do to deserve being arrested?
>>
>>28716240
Right now, I've got an internship with a US Army Corps Of Engineering job. I passed the background check, and, if I understand correctly, am cleared, while a security clearance goes through. Hopefully the incident didn't fuck me too bad. I've never had a drug incident, traffic ticket, or anything, besides parking meter tickets and on speeding warning, outside this incident. Literally the only drugs I do, and will ever do, at this point, are alcohol in social settings (including online vidja with friends), cigarettes (a cig a day, with more social), and coffee/energy drinks. I'm hoping they understand it was a one-time mistake. The guy I got arrested with had weed on him (that I wasn't involved in and didn't smoke), which didn't help...
>>
>>28716276
I don't know. I must have been fighting people or something. I didn't get charged with anything though so it couldn't have been anything serious. I also lost all of my money and now everyone hates me.
>>
>>28716287
It shouldn't matter too much I assume.
>>
JUST JUST MY LIFE UP FAMALAM..
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.