[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw careening down the facebook rabbit hole >scrolling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 14
File: Facebook-MEME_3.jpg (93 KB, 531x589) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-MEME_3.jpg
93 KB, 531x589
>tfw careening down the facebook rabbit hole
>scrolling through former HS acquaintances for hours
>they all live 10x better lives than I do
>my HS bully is a warehouse foreman who drives a new camaro and is surrounded by women in all his pics
>my HS crush is married with a newborn baby
>girl that was sometimes nice to me died in some kind of accident
>log off an feel like utter shit for days afterward

why do i do this to myself
>>
i don't look at their profiles because then mine will show up in their pymk
>>
>>28715955
Life's not going to get any better until you delete Facebook. I have one for fapping purposes, and it's like a heavy millstone around your neck. There's nothing good to get from it - if I wasn't such a lazy ass I'm sure I could find much hotter pictures on Instagram or Tumblr.
>>
File: 79285051.jpg (20 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
79285051.jpg
20 KB, 249x249
>>28715971
what does this mean
what is "pymk"

please god i thought facebook didnt reveal if you creeped on people
>>
>>28715955
>HS bully is a warehouse foreman
>HS is married

that means their life is x10 worse
>>
>>28715997
people you may know

if you look at people's profiles they start appearing on your people you may know, so i'm assuming you show up on theirs too. i could be wrong though.
>>
>>28716011
sure doesn't look like it

every time he posts, he has girls commenting and competing for his affection
this feel is foreign to me, i cant begin to imagine what life would be like to have more than one girl interested in me
i cant even get one girl in a city of 1 million to go on a date with me
>>
That's why I don't have a facebook. I don't need a constant reminder that I could be doing much better in life. Can't be healthy.
>>
>social media

there's your problem
>>
Just delete it, I was putting it off for years and after actually doing it, It's amazing. Like any drug, the first 2 weeks will be hard, but after that, you literally cannot go back, and even wont want to
>>
am i the only one that thinks that society on a whole has become much more self conscious since the birth of social media? It seems like everybody is trying to be someone different these days
>>
File: 30.jpg (96 KB, 800x657) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
96 KB, 800x657
>>28716036
>le life is about vagina meme
Hey, Reddit, nice stale meme you posted there.
>>
>>28715955
It sounds like that former bully is trying to maintain some kind of facade.
He's probably an empty, sociopathic shell who will never be able to fully appreciated the shit he has.
>>
You're forgetting that people only post the best aspects on their social media account, and anything that goes bad in their life will be twisted as an attention sob-story.

You have how much friends/people you follow? 50, 100, 500? Those people showing off their happy-only stuff combined will make you feel like your life is insignificant/not active enough.

And yes, maybe you could be more productive than you are now, but don't measure your own statisfaction by listening to mr. Zuckerbergs confidence destroying social control machine.
>>
>>28716107
This. So much room for other stuff in your head, bruh. What are you going to learn from Facebook, honestly? Just use your mobile phone if you want to stay in contact with someone.
>>
>>28715955
>HS bully is a warehouse foreman
That's an absolutely shit tier, extremely stressful job filled with long hours trying to get mouthbreathing retards to do their job.
>>
>>28716020
Normalfags are too dumb to understand that anyways
>>
>end of semester
>nostalgia hitting me hard
>make dummy facebook account
>hunt down almost everyone I remember from elementary school to high school
>spend days looking through profiles and googling usernames

Everyone is mediocre except for one person who went to an ivy league. I'm not even sure if I knew him, can't recognize his face too well
>>
>>28715955
I remember me and my friends hanging out with this girl one time who always was on her phone ticking away emotionless, then after a few hours she stood up walked over to me and my friends and smiled supper happily taking a selfie with us, after that she got back to her natural state of bitchface. She posted it on social media just for the status of being happy, hanging out with a group of semi attractive guys. Social media is really just a way for a lot of people to portray a fake public image that makes them look good.
>>
>>28716115
>tripfag
>blundertale lover
>calls other people Reddit

I'm pretty sure you're a troll now. Fuck me for replying to your gay ass posts. Filtered.
>>
>>28715955
>they all live 10x better lives than I do
They don't.

>my HS bully is a warehouse foreman who drives a new camaro and is surrounded by women in all his pics
Paid for with a loan he can barely pay back, filled with women who like the car but won't touch his foreman dick.

>my HS crush is married with a newborn baby
Married and most likely in consulting because the last time her and the husband had sex was when that child was created.

>girl that was sometimes nice to me died in some kind of accident
She wasn't nice, just scared you'll shoot up the place.
>>
>>28716320
women are fucking horrible creatures
>>
>>28716112
Yes , and travelling isn't necessary that much anymore , as you know that most people around the world think in the same way and laugh at similar things
>>
>>28716278
they really are

but for real

your friends ARE listed in order of relationship, and who pays attention to you/your posts the most

I use this is motivation to continue on
>>
File: 1461320315793.jpg (113 KB, 864x960) Image search: [Google]
1461320315793.jpg
113 KB, 864x960
>>28715955
Well I used to stalk my HS """"friends"""" too.

All the cute girls got married to Chad or class clown and have 1 or 2 kids

Bullies work as mechanics, truck drivers or in warehouse

It is the same everywhere
>>
>>28717881
>>calls other people Reddit
Doj is a redditor , IIRC he's a mod on /r/4chan , his infamous * starts floating in air with dark spheres in hands * got featured there.
>>
File: 1409967864573.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1409967864573.png
96 KB, 241x228
>>28715955
>someone tags me in the background of a picture they took with their friend
>their friend views the picture
>I get a notification that they viewed a picture I was tagged in
>>
>>28717940
>thinking this type of therapy works
Sorry to burst your bubble friendo , but some people have actually nice lives that they enjoy , also don't fall for "all marriages ends in cucking or fails" meme , again a lot of marriages are successful and the couples are happy with each other , while you go on 4chins to bitch and complain from your little window at what you think the world is.
>>
>>28715955

I remember around 2008-2010, Facebook used to just be a bunch of status updates and people talking about their lives. "At the coffee shop right now" or "Man today fucking sucks" or what have you.

Now it's just a bunch of shitty memes and news images and political images. I don't know what happened.
>>
>>28720157
>political images
I fucking hate this man , when the fuck did the whole internet turned into politics news station ? they are in fucking everywhere , nowhere is safe from fucking politics , I just want to enjoy an online forum that never discusses politics.
>>
>>28720148
not in this day and age fag

>minority girls

theres a reason white girls like black men more than white men.
>>
>>28720148
>also don't fall for "all marriages ends in cucking or fails" meme

Misery loves company, eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMJQWuDIr1k
>>
>>28716320
Yep, I've seen this shit happen countless times. Bitches on vacation are the most demented sight you'll ever witness. Walking like zombies looking at their phones and snapping a selfie once in a while to post to show how much fun they're having.
>>
>>28720192
Fuck off idiot , not every chick is a thot or a whore , why do you think that all women have the same character ? See that is the main reason I hate redpill fags , would you consider yourself "another guy " or you have individual character ?

Why do I care anyway ? stay delusional , stay alone.
>>
>>28720242
>why do you think that all women have the same character ?

Because they do, it is a scientific fact.

You know how even their period gets synchronized to alpha female in female groups
>>
>>28720242

>See that is the main reason I hate redpill fags , would you consider yourself "another guy " or you have individual character ?

this is what i hate about retards

what i think doesnt matter

when you aren't the one choosing, it doesnt matter moron
>>
>>28720264
I dont see any facts in your reply , how syncing periods mean anything about women character ?

>>28720299
maybe step up and stop being so submissive ? and I dont mean that in the retarded redpill way.
seriously the redpill are bunch of frustated bitter virgins , wont get you anywhere.
>>
File: 1439503889066.jpg (192 KB, 1196x898) Image search: [Google]
1439503889066.jpg
192 KB, 1196x898
>>28720337
>I dont mean that in the retarded redpill

why do you think i am redpilled?

are you saying having the common sense to avoid trouble when trouble shows itself to you, is foolish?

this is why i hate nu males. they dont understand there is a reason girls do not approach guys, and they are too white knighted to see it
>>
>>28715955
>new camaro
Shit car m8, you've got nothing to be jealous of. Also he's probably leasing it
>>
File: let_me_take_a_selfie.png (355 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
let_me_take_a_selfie.png
355 KB, 640x480
>>28715955

don't believe their lies
>>
>>28716145

>shit losers tell themselves
>>
>mfw my password is mark_zuckerkike69
>>
File: 1460433432651.jpg (26 KB, 500x580) Image search: [Google]
1460433432651.jpg
26 KB, 500x580
>>28720148
It's not a meme. These are empty, soulless people desperate for validation. They care more about letting everyone else know how much fun they're having than they do about actually having fun. They live for attention and present their lives in a laughably dishonest, cherrypicked way to make them seem much more successful than they really are. Go on Facebook. Go on Instagram. Go to any public place and watch as these drooling retards can't bear to take their noses out of their phones for more than five minutes, or how they can't pass up the urge to snap a picture of something to show it off later, or how they can't even have a conversation without taking out their phone to show you a dumb video or song or cancerous normie meme. It's most certainly not a meme: these people are empty husks. They are walking memes.
>>
>>28720406
And what is that reason , my alpha redpilled 5' tall chad ?
>>
>>28720483
If you have that mindset, you're bound to be alone forever

>whoa, I'm so inferior to everyone "normies" are different race of people

As much as I love to meme get real nigga literally everyone has insecurities and you should pride yourself on finding them out because it gives us robots a confidence boost
>>
File: 600full-sean-young.jpg (25 KB, 340x362) Image search: [Google]
600full-sean-young.jpg
25 KB, 340x362
>>28720694

shut up inferior worm
>>
File: 1456319878139.jpg (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456319878139.jpg
54 KB, 400x400
>>28720678
>my alpha redpilled 5' tall chad

>all that projection

because they dont have to risk getting rejected, thus maintaining their ego. And seeing how you desperate nu males "love" women, they simply take advantage of the fact, and weed you losers out while waiting for who they really want

you shortsighted faggot. you just have to approach women, and hang around them to notice this

(You) did it!
>>
>>28720177

I don't know, it drives me nuts...Everyone always cares about posting these dumb political images and memes.
>>
>>28720769
>someone is insulting me
>haha i see you are projecting yes you must be projecting haha tough luck pal

anyway I don't want to go into deep discussion with you since you clearly have been brainwashed , men are more aggressive/alpha than women since ever and it's up to the man to pick up a woman , look at most animals , it's almost always the male who has to to do the most work/initiate the relationship when it's time to mate , same with human beings , it's the man who choose a girl and approaches her.
Why am I wasting my time with you anyway ? it's not like you'll ever approach a chick or get approached , stay salty , stay virgin , stay redpilled , let's see how far in life this shit will get you before you realize it's bullshit and you wasted your youth on such crap.
>>
File: opiuoiuh2.jpg (677 KB, 2208x1050) Image search: [Google]
opiuoiuh2.jpg
677 KB, 2208x1050
>>28720926
>it's up to the man to pick up a woman

rest is tl;dr

so it defeats the point of strong women, and feminism, right?

you are the only virgin here girl
>>
>>28715997
It doesn't. They show up on your feed, but not vice versa.
>>
>>28720962
I don't give a shit about strong women or feminism or any of that peace-time-spoiled-brats-issues crap, and Im a dude.
>>
File: jykukdrea.png (118 KB, 1020x240) Image search: [Google]
jykukdrea.png
118 KB, 1020x240
>>28721040

im implying you are a bitch who blindly throw himself at swords, instead of leading lambs to yourself

and an extreme virgin who doesnt know what he is saying

get fucked kid
>>
>>28721077
You're immature and a retard , I wont be replying to you anymore , have fun never getting laid waiting " muh pure waifu " to approach you , maybe she will fuck you too with a strapon later at night , since she's the man in the relationship.
>>
>>28720913
vote hilary
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.