[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Around a hot tall guy, you get to wear heels with reckless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10
File: tall man.jpg (102 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
tall man.jpg
102 KB, 480x720
>Around a hot tall guy, you get to wear heels with reckless abandon without worrying that you will tower over him!

>They are born knowing how to pick you up and throw you on a bed

>When you are near a hot tall guy, you feel safe, like nothing can happening to you because other people are intimidated by tall people.

>You feel safe when they hug you, and your height matches theirs in such a way that your ear hits their heart and you can hear it beat.

>When they hug you from behind they can rest their chin on your head and grab you, causing you to melt a little bit inside.

>You can turn their sweaters and shirts into dresses.

>Hot guys who are tall and big can reach stuff off the top shelf for you, and when they do you can stare at them and watch as their muscles flex.

>All tall hot guys are sexy when sitting down because they are so tall that they have to slouch, meaning their legs are spread open kind of and just yessss.

>Tall guys look great in clothes because clothes are made with tall people in mind. Plus it's really cute when they roll their pants up to show some of their socks, a look that only tall people can pull off effectively!

>They have healthy genes.

>You will never have to wear kitten heels/ be conscious about your shoe choice/worry about looking taller than your man.

>People who love tall guys know that the act of looking at a tall dude is an act of seduction because you have to look up at him and just omg.

>If you're shorter than your man friend, you "fit" together with them in awesome ways.

>Sometimes a hot guy is so tall that holding his hand is awkward so you hold his bicep instead, which is just as good!

>Because when your hot tall man friend takes you to concerts, he can see everything but will use his domineering height to comb through the crowd to make sure you get to see, too.

>When you go to stuff with him it will be easier for your friends to spot you in the crowd.

>You will always be seen as cute and cuddly to a tall dude.
>>
is 6 feet tall?????
>>
>>28715925
just barely you got lucky
>>
>>28715898
>When you are near a hot tall guy, you feel safe, like nothing can happening to you because other people are intimidated by tall people.

tfw tall but also a huge pussy who can't fight
>>
>>28715954
So do these apply to me or not?
>>
>>28715898
>Tall guys look great in clothes because clothes are made with tall people in mind.

Fuck, if only this was true. I've never been able to buy a shirt that fits that's also long enough for my torso. It's either a good fit and stops at my bellybutton or it's long enough but too baggy
>>
File: gill_harp_ledet_cap.gif (10 KB, 164x81) Image search: [Google]
gill_harp_ledet_cap.gif
10 KB, 164x81
>>28715898
Nice cuck post but blacks are shit tier in Japan and have to resort to rape.

Pic 3 black navy servicemen who raped a japanese girl
>>
File: smh.jpg (34 KB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
smh.jpg
34 KB, 404x720
>>28715898
>Thought I was 6'4
>Go to doctors and get measured
>6'6
It's a good feel, I feel sorry for manlets though
>>
>tfw no tall bf

This post made me a little horny
>>
>>28715999
I'm going to murder anyone who responds to this bait comment by a male poster
>>
This put me on the verge of crying.
I'm completely inadequate.
I could never make a girl truly happy, and that's all I've ever wanted.

>>28715999
Fuck you.
>>28716009
There, I did it.
Please kill me, I don't want to live any more.
>>
>>28715898
I honestly despise women for how submissive they are more than anything, it's just so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>28715898

in other news: women are still servile weaklings drunk and proud of their own inferiority.
>>
>Tfw a 6'4 Chad lacross player tries to bully you
>Tfw you're 5'10 and have an amazing center of gravity
>Tfw you have been in Jujutsu for years and Btfo Chad with a leg sweep to arm bar
You tallfags will never be good at martial arts. Being that tall makes your center awkward and hard to control. So far I have competed in 2 tournaments and the tallest opponent was 6'0. Tallfags never even make it past their qualifying match.
>>
>>28715898
>tfw 5'7" manlet
Why am I still alive?
>>
>>28716385
>>Tfw you're 5'10
>5'10

Don't you even fucking dare pretend you are short you fucking piece of shit
>>
>>28716417
Quote where I said I was short? I'm average height. I am saying that tall people can't compete in fights vs people with a lower center of gravity.
>>
I can't get over how fucking awful this makes me feel.

Even if I could find a girl who loved me, she'd never get to experience any of those things with me.

She could do better, and I'd be robbing her of getting to experience these things with somebody else.
Somebody better.

God I feel so horrible.
>>
>>28716288
>>28716348

It really does disgust me just how self-abasing women are. Just imagine a world where all men had the amazon fetish. Most women would kill themselves.
>>
>>28715898
are women like twinks without penises because this sounds hella gay
>>
>>28716385

was a pro in state wrestling for a while and rarely did I see tall dudes. they are really akward and are the easiest drop. though I faced a big show dude once and it was brutal. you have to be tall and bulky, but lanklets get blown the fuck out easier than a midget.
>>
>>28716510
Holy shit we're the same person.
>>
I never even knew height was an issue for people until I came to 4chan and heard manlets complain about it.
>>
>>28716572
It feels horrible, doesn't it?
>>
>>28716562
Yeah I can see how big and bulky would be good in wrestling. In Jujutsu you usually do something like a quick slap to their ear to break their stance and then take them down. My favorite is a counter from a double armed push. Center deflect the push, get in close and jab them in the eyes then hip toss them and rear choke them out. It's a perfect defense against the Chads that like to push people.
>>
>>28716385
6'6 here

That's true, we have shit balance, but once I grab you, there will be no escape. I've had many fights and pretty much in every one, once I got to grab the person they had no chance. Manlets are easiest that way, because their puny hits don't have enough power to hurt you badly enough you to release them
>>
>>28715925
That's not bad, most guys are worse off. Still, 6'5 is when you start to match the OP's description.
>>
File: gtrkd.jpg (82 KB, 628x555) Image search: [Google]
gtrkd.jpg
82 KB, 628x555
>>28716433
Fight me, I'll knock you out before you can reach me with your micro arms senpai
>>
>>28716433
You are short haha suk shit u homo.
>>
>>28715898
>Ear hits their heart
I thought we were talking about tall guys, not manlets
>>
>>28716633
If you know anything about martial arts, they were made as a way to deal with people much larger than you. I guarantee that if you grab me you will be on the floor before you know what even happened with a broken arm. Say you bear hug me which is popular with tallfags. I drop low and rotate my shoulder and lift with my leg. You will be on your ass in less than a second. It's a very popular move for female Jujutsu practicers because of how good of a counter it is against taller people. If you grab me from the front I once again drop low to fuck up your balance. I then break your grip on me and then do a clothesline sweep as I like to call it. Once you are on the ground you're pretty much a fish out of water and I will have you in a choke or bar before you can react.
>>
>>28716704
Griffonrawl academy in Mentor, Ohio 44060. I will be there every other day from 4-6:30 pm. Put down a throwaway email and we can set it up. I could probably get you a free ticket here, although our fight would be an official fight in front of about 50 people. Or we can do a street fight but just remember anything is game. Don't try to sue me when you're permanently deaf in one ear and your nuts are in your stomach.
>>
>>28715959
>>28715959
most tall guys can't fight, they live their life never having to stick up for themselves due to being so tall
>>
File: 42-19530644.jpg (47 KB, 600x463) Image search: [Google]
42-19530644.jpg
47 KB, 600x463
>women
>having any self control in the presence of a tall guy

lol
>>
>>28716782
Not the same anon, but this is just a bunch of verbal diarrhea and what if. A tall person at the same skill level as you will know those techniques, and expects you to use them.
Why do you think some martial arts were made to defeat bigger opponents? It's because they have a natural advantage over you, and if they have the same training as you, then they'll be better than you because of their natural advantage and technique.
I'm tall, but I've never had problems fighting shorter opponents (I'm a judo practitioner btw), and I've only been defeated by the senior practitioners (naturally) and taller practitioners at the same level as me.
>>
>>28716385
>5'10
Stopped reading there. Go away manlet lmao
>>
>>28716832
I'd to take you up on that offer, it'd be fun, but I live in Europe unfortunately.
>>
>>28716930
post pics of passport cover lol

you're american senpai, don't be a pussy
>>
>girls only like tall guys boohoo

this meme needs to die, im 190cm and grills never even look at me. fuck you all being tall doesnt mean anything if you are not chad oh ny fucking god you are so delusional FUCk FUCK
>>
>>28716885
Not true at all. Shorter people will always be better at martial arts. Bruce Lee, Morihei Ueshiba, Kano Jigoro. All founders of their own martial art. All short. Kan and Mori had to duel anyone that challenged them. They never lost. Tall people have an advantage until you learn martial arts. Just look at modern day mma. Most of them are 5'9-5'11 in ufc.
>>
>>28715999
My gf gets horny as hell whenever I pick her up and put her down on my lap with no effort to snuggle with her and bury my face into the top of her head. Every time I do that she lets out a cute moan and I can actually feel my crotch heat up because of the warmth of her moistness. Usually turns into rabid fucking afterwards

She's 5'2 and I'm 6'4, met her on /r9k/
>>
>>28716930
And? Link me an email. I train with Silva. He likes setting up international matches. I can guarantee you a free ticket here and possibly free lodging.
>>
>be 6'3"
>be 24 years old
>have had sex with almost 30 girls in the past 9 years
>still on the fringe of societal norms
>still browse r9k

Best of both worlds lads
>>
File: Ubereem.jpg (74 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Ubereem.jpg
74 KB, 720x480
>>28715898
even jap girls cannot resist the bbc
>>
>>28716970
At least you are respected socially.

Do you know what it feels like to have to look up at almost every other man you speak to, and even some women?

I'm 26 years old and I still feel like a child.
>>
>>28716987
things that never happened, god you're so insecure senpai. Imagine if everyone knew you made up stories like this on a forum for ugly virgins
>>
>>28715925
You're a midget in women's eyes now. Qualifies as tall gets taller every year, despite what actual averages are you're average in their childish eyes.
>>
>>28715898
I love towering over my gf, she's 5'1" and I'm 6'2". Tbh I wouldn't date anyone that's less than a foot shorter than me. I like the size difference way too much, so does she. Also >tfw my cock barely fit inside of her the first time, she's tiny and a have an 8.3" x 5.75"
>>
>>28715898
These women will also have manlet children and they will complain to doctors how did this happen, his daddy is 6'11, why is my son only 5'5 ha?
>>
>>28717108
calling bullshit on those stats senpai, seems like bait
>>
>>28717131
Nope, no bullshit. I just have a huge dick. ;)
>>
>>28716782
Yes, you are right, but I have also seen tall boxers who can put out anyone with one hit pretty much. You talk like you are a fucking video game character and street fight happens with rules. On ring, sure you can beat tallfag, but on street I doubt you'll have much room for all that fancy shit
>>
File: 1440319311161.jpg (47 KB, 453x576) Image search: [Google]
1440319311161.jpg
47 KB, 453x576
>>28717155
origano is originiale italiane
>>
>>28717013
>>>/jp/1463252265525.webm
That's a built fucking niggah but he might as well be white. Any western cock would stretch a Japgirl like a rubber glove.
>>
>>28717168
On the "street" any wrestling-based martial art including BJJ is too dangerous to use, because if you take the fight to the ground you're going to get your head stomped on by your opponent's friends.
>>
File: 1462260055727.jpg (53 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1462260055727.jpg
53 KB, 500x667
>>28717128
this

know this one 4'6 girl dating a 6'4 dude (he's pretty chill, gives me and my squad free E's) and she was bitching about her sons predicted height
I'm like LOL you really think dating a tall dude will save your children from your shit genes?
after all you're only guaranteed to be taller than your mum
>tfw 5'4 dad and 5'10 mum
>tfw borderline 6'1
>>
>>28717155
>;)
definite bait

move along
>>28717168
tallfag here but if you're in the sstreet I'm pretty sure it's a knife or firefight tbqhwyf
>>
>>28717188
messed up that link
https://i.4cdn.org/jp/1463252265525.webm
>>
>>28717188
Americans have pretty small cocks on average though, too much estrogen in the food.
At least you're getting taller than the rest though, even though most of you look like klinefelters
>>
>>28715898
Like I give a fuck. Say all that in my face you cowardly cuck and I will bash your head in with my uncut cock.
>>
Height is for status

Dick size for pleasure

unless you realise this you will forever be a beta cuck.
All women want is
>money
>big dick
>height
>social status
and they don't care if they get it from somewhere else
>>
>>28717325
>unless you realise this you will forever be a beta cuck.

But I do know it and am still beta.
>>
Where is the cuck fantasy poster? I haven't seen him in a while. Did he stop posting? You know, the guy who always posted the same highly cropped creepshots of his "wife" saying he's a deformed impotent manlet?
>>
>be 5'6"
>gf is 5'10"
>she likes to wear heels
>she loves being dominated by me in bed and making her feel like a little girl
>>
>>28717191
First thing they teach you in martial arts is to know when to avoid a fight. If the person has a group it's not worth it. Just diffuse the situation or run. Also you learn situational awareness and how not to make extra movements. Most demos for martial arts are flashy but when you learn it you know when you need to do things certain ways. If I am backed against a wall against 3 people, I will use anything in my surrounding area to my advantage. The primary focus would be to get out of the situation so lots of disorienting hits would be thrown. Slaps/claps/jabs/sternum hits.
>>
>>28717367
must be a dicklet then pham
>>
I have a manlet friend who desperately wants to go to Japan with me
His plan is that he will be considered tall there, so he will get loads of pussy based on that, also he says our Scottish accents will work too
>>
>>28717450
japs are pretty tall senpai

their dating scene is pretty brutal too
>>
>>28716633

kek now I know your a lying you ugly lanklet. hold a trained martial artist, i dare you. does anyone have that pic of the lanklet in the hospital for cracked femur and broken shoulder from the manlet bouncer?
>>
>>28717450
Are you two virgins? If so, you will remain virgins.
>>
>>28717510
I fucked a passed out girl once so im good
he really wants to lose his to a Jap though since he really likes them
>>
>>28716977

Yup. The mma is dominated by short people. Lanklets come in "hurra hurra hurra. I'm tall gibs me dat. I win cause leg has few inches!" and then proceed to get btfo because physics in reality is against them.
>>
>>28717507
requesting pic since I have not seen it before
>>
File: 1435675229655.jpg (55 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
1435675229655.jpg
55 KB, 724x844
>>28717325
>tfw short but muscular w/ big dick

Life is too good for self pity but not quite good enough
>>
File: x ray heels vs flats.jpg (50 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
x ray heels vs flats.jpg
50 KB, 611x404
>>28715898
>you get to wear heels with reckless abandon
look lady, you're a fucking idiot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_binding
>>
>>28717609
you gotta realise that height is just one factor in the package.
You should be good just go out and slay senpai
>>
>>28717450

been there. japs are tall friend. most women i seen there are taller than me and Im 5'8. sorry but the only options are leg lengthening, sex robots/vr or women collectively and suddenly stop being servile proud weaklings and the age of the glorious amazon waifu begins.
>>
>>28717609

amazing post.

desu desu desu desu.. ka?
>>
>>28717654
>I think I'm 5'8 but I'm actually 5'2
>>
>>28717204
>5'4 dad and 5'10 mum
how did that happen
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.