[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. don't act like a creepy ass cracker 2. keep your autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 156-CWCMegan1 (1).jpg (103 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
156-CWCMegan1 (1).jpg
103 KB, 750x563
1. don't act like a creepy ass cracker
2. keep your autistic hobbies private
3. work out

why is it so hard for people who suffer from aspergers to follow these basic guidelines?

most aspies are highly intelligent, so it shouldn't be that hard. even chris chan is pretty hot, and he would have gotten vast amounts of pussy if he managed to do it
>>
>even chris chan is pretty hot
>>
>>28715732
I already do these things. Where is my gf?
>>
>>28715732

Most people on this board, not just aspies, have very little self awareness,(including myself) so they wouldn't notice they aren't following these guidelines in their everyday life.

That's actually the whole reason we use this board.
>>
>>28715732
none of those actually help. also
>autism
>dont act creepy
do you even know what autism is?
>>
File: cwc.jpg (19 KB, 287x394) Image search: [Google]
cwc.jpg
19 KB, 287x394
>>28715747
except he is. this is what he would have looked like if he spent the amount of time he used drawing sonichu on the gym instead
>>
>>28715863
and that would have cured his autism how?
>>
>>28715747
He actually is. He's just fatty, but his face is above average.
>>
>>28715732
>keep your autistic hobbies private
I don't even know I'm annoying people most of the time.
>>
>>28715978
see this is the problem. op doesn't even know what autism is
>>
All of the guys I work with have gfs and none of them work out. Please stop propogating this bullshit. If you're ugly you're ugly working out ain't gonna do jack shit.
>>
>>28715988
the time you spend on working out cannot be spent on exercising autism du-h
>>
>>28716022
so you are pretty much wasting your time no matter what. great advice man
>>
>>28716022
Only 1 in 100 people have legit autism dude. Most of us here are not really autistic we're just ugly and have very poor social skills as a result.
>>
File: WantWoman.jpg (27 KB, 290x485) Image search: [Google]
WantWoman.jpg
27 KB, 290x485
>>28715978
its possible to teach a aspie how to program, so it should be possible to teach an aspie what's annoying and that pic related will not give the desired results
>>
>>28715732

>2. keep your autistic hobbies private

I actually personally don't think this is an issue. I frequently talk about how much of a fucking huge gamer I am and watch anime and other weeabo shit and dont have problems socializing. Maybe if you guys actually went after girls that had similar interests to you socializing might be a good experience ;))
>>
>>28716972
>I actually personally don't think this is an issue.
It is. Of course people aren't going to run away screaming if you tell them all you do is gaming and watching japanese cartoons, but they won't hold you in high regards afterwards.
>>
Autistic ppl are generally too self centered to please anyone. I would never date a autistic girl for sure.
>>
>Have aspergers
>Don't act like a creepy ass cracker
>Don't have autistic hobbies
>Actually have friends and a social life
>Keep my hygiene impeccable
>Dress well
>Meet girls regularly
>Still a kissless virgin

What now mother fucker?
>>
File: christine.jpg (109 KB, 1135x1520) Image search: [Google]
christine.jpg
109 KB, 1135x1520
I miss old chris.

Christine just isn't the same
>>
>>28717660

>he fell for the trans meme

sigh
>>
Do I have asper? I know how to act normally and fake like everyone else but I always either get a strong sense of disdain or become highly depressed when I try to fake it.
>>
i know a bunch of autistic dorks that get laid
you aren't trying enough
>>
>>28717660
she is balding hardcore
>>
>>28715983
Exactly this. Too many retards think all autism is just social awkwardness.
>>
>>28717660
Enemas spotted.
Gross.
>>
>>28717660
I would crush that wom@n like you wouldn't believe!
>>
I'm too lazy to work out plus the current gym subculture is gay as fuck and I'd rather avoid it

But aside from that I know how to talk to girls and I occasionally have females interested in me
>>
>>28715732
Oh fuck, is he wearing one of those BK spongebob watches?

I... used to wear a BK spongebob watch every day, it was the plankton one.

t. autist and I still put my dick in 15 girls
>>
>>28717925
Spongebob watches are Alpha as fuck
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.