[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just became chad >amazing 10/10 korean girl working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: lol.jpg (126 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
126 KB, 640x640
So I just became chad

>amazing 10/10 korean girl working at my lab
>perfect in every way, no lies
>shes engaged to some korean guy
>theyre moving to NYC together and are getting married soon
>calls me up yesterday
>hey anon do you want to come over and have a few drinks?
>oblige and head over
>she has a short dress on
>crack beers and sit on the couch together watching netflix
>fastforward and im plowing her for what seemed like an hour or so

Poor guy, hes coming tomorrow and theyre gonna pack up and move out by the end of the week. Even though she is beautiful in every way I still feel dirty.

pic unrelated
>>
>>28715555
>10/10 korean girl
I'm assuming you mean 2/10 compared to someone of any other ethnicity. Gooks look like shit
>>
File: intouch.png (302 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
intouch.png
302 KB, 500x380
>>28715555
Good for her, getting the whiteboy out of her system like that. His husband should have no problem with it imo sexual liberation is important.
>>
>>28715555
>Poor guy
well dont fucking tell im.he'll be fine , he gets to marry that 10/10
nice quads
>>
This never happened

if it did then reeee
>>
>>28715730
>butthurt white roastie
kekkles
>>
>>28716006
>implying I'm a girl
I just have taste
>>
Either this didn't happen or you were always chad. So get the fuck off this board Norman.
>>
>>28715555
Let's see a pic of your "10/10"
>>
>>28715730
Korean girls are literally perfection.
>>
>>28716259
Lol, after they cut their faces up with disgusting gook surgery
>>
>>28716259
It's 90% plastic surgery
>>
>>28715852
Oh it did, start reee-in
>>
>>28715555
>Even though she is beautiful in every way

No, she is definitely not.
>>
>>28716214
No, I was beta fat dyel, no fashion sense shut-in wow nerd in hs. In college I was still beta dyel but I lost weight and found gf with rly low standards when I graduated. Then I got a job, started lifting and eating right, dressing well, broke up with gf and nothing went my way sexually in the last year until yesterday.
>>
>>28715555
>10/10
>korean
pick one.
>>
All Asian girls cheat. No exception.

I "dated" a gorgeous Chinese girl myself. I find out that she was still seeing another chink that had loads of money. I was just the boy toy.

Fucking disgusting whores. But the men don't care. They will find out and still stay with them.

Trust me, you aren't Chad you are just an enabler of Asian Apathy. They don't care about people and their feelings. Glad you enjoyed the free pussy
>>
>>28716671
>All Asian girls cheat. No exception.
Pretty much this, the only asian chick I've known in is on her 4th husband after cheating on the last 3
>>
>>28716724
She must be attractive, How old is she?
>>
>>28716750
She's late 30s I think maybe early 40s I never asked. I don't like her enough to bother talking to her. She's not attractive she just looks young
>>
>>28716454
>In college I
>found gf
>I graduated
>I got a job
>nothing went my way sexually in the last year until yesterday.
>in the last year
youre not a robot, why are you here? youre a failed norman, the worst of all
>>
How would Bernie Sanders ruin the economy? Have you done any research at all?
>>
>>28715555
Congratulations, but I hope you never find out what she looked like before surgery anon
>>
>>28715555
If this is true, you're garbage, literal human garbage and so is the whore. You both deserve to be exterminated like the scum you are. If I could rip your fucking guts out while you scream in agony I'd fucking do it in the heartbeat you shit.

You'll burn along with the rest of the garbage one day.
>>
>10/10

At least try. It's always the same shit, muh perfect 10/10 actually turns out to be 3/10 who is nice enough to be the first person in your life to show any attraction to you.
>>
>>28715555
>>fastforward and im plowing her for what seemed like an hour or so
Time must move really slowly from your perspective for a minute to feel that long
>>
File: 1377050627389.jpg (55 KB, 400x426) Image search: [Google]
1377050627389.jpg
55 KB, 400x426
that girl wasn't so nice huh.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.