[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Normalfags conquered /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: Normalfag.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Normalfag.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
In every thread OP mentions having friends or having a gf. Doesn't it piss you robots (if there are any left here) off?
We need to find a new place on the internet.
>>
Chad Conquest 2016
>>
>>28715514
They will eventually leave
>>
no we don't we just need to step our shitposting game up.

this is the one area we can win, because fighting chad anywhere else is a guaranteed failure. this is your home, go make ten shitposts and contemplate suicide OP. do your fucking job
>>
File: donotreplytomaleposters.png (151 KB, 892x590) Image search: [Google]
donotreplytomaleposters.png
151 KB, 892x590
>a new place
Go to wizchan or 8gag's /r9k/, neither place allows women or your definition of normalfaggotry.
>>
>>28715514
Yes it pisses me off, I've been noticing it too. Girls do it too. Its like they come here to subtly brag about how great their lives are to a bunch of lonely miserable people. Its ridiculous.
>>
What are the requirements for /r9k/ robothood?
>>
>>28715660
Don't mention friends, social gatherings, or your gf.
Even if you have those things. Don't mention them.
>>
>>28715608
you did get a loli gf though norman
>>
>>28715660
NEET virgin. Everything else can slide.
>>
File: 1445771993581.gif (9 KB, 210x250) Image search: [Google]
1445771993581.gif
9 KB, 210x250
>>28715717
Yeah but I never begged for one, manchild.
>>
>>28715741
i have contemplated contacting you via skype for a long time. your mentality is fucked. you would either assume i fell for your le elaborate ruse xD or, even worse than what i assume, genuinely be deluded enough to think that you belong here.

I have at least one of your many (because your kind always has many) skype accounts as is. you contacted me, made a request. i denied it. you were a bit upset, blocked you. didn't know or care who you were then.

what do you know of our history? what do you know about /r9k/, truly? what have you seen? have you genuinely wept alongside your brothers when we fail and cheered alongside us at our solemn few victories? you clearly want to be seen as a seperate entinity from us, us who would call you brother. us who would accept you for who you truly are, despite all your flaws.

we are not a culture of war, for we were thrown into war since we were young. we have been abused and manipulated by normies since we were but children, barely able to comprehend the meaning of human selfishness. we extend an all encompassing olive branch of peace, and ask to stop the senseless clashing of heads, for we know us and them have too much bad history to get along. but yet, we offer it. all we ask is one thing. we ask that They stay away from Here. one sacred ground, one place to truly be free.

and yet you either chased us here, or worse, you tried betraying your brothers, the downtrodden, the outcasts. Betraying us for Them. Either way, it is baffling. What do you get gain from this?

What I am asking is: Why doj? Why?
>>
>>28715851
>I have at least one of your many (because your kind always has many) skype accounts as is
I have one Skype account and that's dojity.

>what do you know of our history? what do you know about /r9k/, truly? what have you seen? have you genuinely wept alongside your brothers when we fail and cheered alongside us at our solemn few victories? you clearly want to be seen as a seperate entinity from us, us who would call you brother. us who would accept you for who you truly are, despite all your flaws.
>and yet you either chased us here, or worse, you tried betraying your brothers, the downtrodden, the outcasts. Betraying us for Them. Either way, it is baffling. What do you get gain from this?
I'd tell you about the solid torture I had to endure during my youth, but here's the thing; I'm not a wimp like you who clings to his shitty past in an attempt to receive sympathy, or use it as a means of justifying the feeling of entitlement of having a vagina on your dick. Life isn't fair and crying about it isn't going to make it less fair, so that's what I stopped doing pretty early on, left behind my past and defined myself by my now.

I'm not going to tell you anything about me or why I would belong here with you shitheads. I don't belong here with you, at all, I've made that perfectly clear. I would've DEFINITELY belonged here as even so much as king of /r9k/ if I came to this place during my lowest point in life, but luckily I didn't, or I may have ended up as a pathetic waste of space like you.

I don't want your validation, just your tears, because these bitchtears are delicious and I will continue licking them from your shriveling, greasy faces until: I get bored, /r9k/ gets deleted or your kind will finally fuck off to an actual back end of the internet like wizchan (which is an place made by you and for you, whereas /r9k/ is not and never will be),

>Why doj?
Because fuck your feelings and grow a spine.
>>
File: 1459971508631.jpg (112 KB, 625x939) Image search: [Google]
1459971508631.jpg
112 KB, 625x939
>>28716033
Frfr top kek lelaleliloulow

No one should be this offend by something so easy to ignore. My side's left the county homie.
>>
>>28715514
No nigga, we cant leave r9k. What we need to do is ignore normalfags and only respond to robots. They will eventually leave after not getting the attention they want.

Whatever you do just do not respond to them. All they want is attention
>>
File: smug19.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
smug19.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>>28715741
>Posting Undertale memes
>>28716033
>I'd tell you about the solid torture I had to endure during my youth

I've never seen such autistic degeneracy. If you did call yourself a KV robot I doubt anyone would even question it.
>>
>>28716267
Stop giving him attention, he won't leave if you keep feeding him (you)s and making him think he's as you said "le mastermind trololer XD".
He's delusional, he thinks erica giving him a little attention means she was his gf.
>gf
>never touched her
Beta cuck.
>>
>>28716130
>Frfr top kek lelaleliloulow
Are you having a stroke?

>No one should be this offend by something so easy to ignore. My side's left the county homie.
>U-U MAD LOL
So after that page long crybaby rant of yours, this is the only thing you can muster? What a typical reaction of a manbaby unwilling to admit his own wrong.

Stay bluepilled and stay cucked, mate.

>>28716267
That's nice Anon, now go play in a puddle of acid.
>>
>>28715514
4Chad has always been for Chads and normalfags, and the definition of "robot" is le socially awkward college kid who only has 3 girlfriends, no real incels on this website, go to r/foreverunwanted or sluthate.
>>
File: 1460048362754.jpg (104 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1460048362754.jpg
104 KB, 960x540
>>28716326
>biggest white knight cuckold faggot on the site telling someone else to stay bluepilled
>>
>>28716325
This right here. Stop giving him attention. Filter his trip if you cannot refrain from replying.
>>
File: Untitled.png (9 KB, 369x213) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9 KB, 369x213
>>28716326
you misinterpret so very very much in your haste to write us off.

you do not understand. we don't ask that you do.
>>
Normies have indeed ruined this place. They keep spreading their lies, which have no base on reality:
- go to the gym
- learn to socialize
- get a job
- just b urself

Going to the gym doesn't help since you'll be laughed off by the alphachads if you make a mistake and/or are fat.

Learning to socialize at a late age is not possible. If you're an awkward shy virgin past the age of 25, there is absolutely no hope. Why? Because the normies ruined us with their bullying.

Getting a job is impossible in this current state of the world.

Being urself? Yeah right, go on - tell normies that you're an anime-watching, vidya-playing kissless hugless virgin past 18 years old and see how they'll tear you apart. Normies are scum.

Normies should fuck off, this is one of the last remaining safe space for unredeemable failures like us.

A bit more diplomatic solution would be to contain the normie stuff in a normie general thread. We don't need them fucking up our virginity, self-pity etc threads.

Actually, we don't need normies here at all.

Ree. Normies out! Ree!
>>
This board (or even the whole website) is fucking dead and real "robots" make up 25% max of all users. Just get over the fact that this is now another facebook/reddit tier website
>>
I don't care about anons being normie, only shits like doj that act like they're above the robot and circlejerk with other trips. This is like their only abode where they can live out some highschool fantasy of being part of an in-crowd. Its so pathetic. You're not r9k. You're not a robot. You're an opportunistic shit desperately trying to butter up a fragile ego and everyone else suffers bearing this sorry charade.
>>
this board has always been this way
>>
/r9k/ was just a place for funny greentext stories and original content.

Then it became a place for young people to bitch about their lives and ask advice.
Then it became the de facto feels board.
And then this weird 'robot culture' sprang up.

Robots can leave any time.
There is wizchan, as well as other underground boards dedicated to their 'feels' and general self-pity.

But the problem is that these robots want an underground niche forum to be around similar people in their specific demographic, but at the same time, they want an active, popular, fast moving board that moves like an imageboard as opposed to a forum so they can shitpost.

So they just stay here, and periodically bitch about how there is no place for them, even though there are plenty of places
>>
>>28715608
>hide male thread

the only way this would happen is if you went to the fucking server in germany and cut the plug, and if your'e a woman id imagine you call a handyman to install browsers
>>
>>28716709
pay them no mind. in time, they will all grow bored and disappear like all the ones before them.

take heart in that, while you are right that they do not belong, it speaks great deals about them that they would decide this place, of all places, is where they should gather. They are not us, they do not belong here, pretend they are superior. Yet at the end, they are, much like us, tapping at keyboards in the dead of the night, looking into these screens, and regretting more than could be named. All their struggle, all their time wasted, for nothing. they must censor themselves to save face, they cannot truly even be themselves, which ironically, we can when we are here.

the individuals of us are not greater than the sum of our parts. yet, if you spend a mere 24 hours awake, you will see that, despite what they may like to think, we are capable of continuing on as normal while they are gone, and their absence not only does not stop who we are, but we appear to not even notice when they are missing.
>>
>>28716709
I'm a trip, not using it because it's irrelevant.
I'll admit I do like the attention and being recognized anywhere makes me feel better about myself.
Doj is like the retard that screams in class randomly or other retardautismfusion shit and gets off on people telling him to shut up and fuck off.
>>
>>28716823
we all know. the majority of you are no better, but you are quieter, and it is appreciated. no shut the fuck up about the internals of your circlejerk.
>>
>>28716569
>Going to the gym doesn't help since you'll be laughed off by the alphachads if you make a mistake and/or are fat.
This is a fantasy. No one gives a shit if you're fat and don't know what you're doing. Obviously someone just starting out is going to be clueless and out of shape.

>Learning to socialize at a late age is not possible.
Wrong. There are plenty of ways to incrementally improve your social ability.

>Getting a job is impossible in this current state of the world.
LOL. This doesn't even deserve a proper rebuttal, it is so absurd on its face.

>Being urself
The ultimate /r9k/ strawman. This is what you retards haul out every time even though no one ever says it.

>We don't need them fucking up our virginity, self-pity etc threads.
Yeah, what would this board be without those shitty, repetitive, contentless threads?
>>
>>28716895
i believe it would be /r9k/
>>
>>28716895
>Wrong. There are plenty of ways to incrementally improve your social ability.
well if you got nothing to offer like money,sexuality, knowledge no one is gonna socialize with you. unless you are a fucking clown that always there to entertain people which is something i see ugly people do.

>LOL. This doesn't even deserve a proper rebuttal, it is so absurd on its face.
have you ever saw a work application? its walls of text. even the woman at the kiosk told me i need to be some pseudo salesman to qualify
>>
>>28715514
>We need to find a new place on the internet.
Please leave. /a/ will take you in.
>>
Why can't we just all get along? Nothing is stopping robots from minding their own business and continue as usual. Instead, you see robots scouring for any posts with mentions of having a gf and immediately go all reeeeee on it.

Leave everyone else alone and they will leave you alone too. You started it and are fueling the fire.
>>
>>28716992
>Why can't we just all get along?
that's a deep psychological question. my personal take is that normies are trying to fix the world because they can't see the other side of the fence. they are also resentful and proud towards people that are below their statues which honestly i can understand why robots hate that.
some robots tolerate the bullying until they achieve higher statues but the majority of robots are not willing to put up with this kind of shit so they don't bother lifting themselves
>>
>>28717035
It's the robots doing the bullying. Just mentioning a gf shouldn't trigger anyone.
>>
>>28717084
i disagree. i mean, everyone can give tips - tips are cheap and everyone can give his shitty 2 nickle advice to anyone he meets. but you won't see people giving away their time and money to fix other people's problems, but they have alot of fucking tips that don't mean anything. so its kind of hypocrisy in some way

they want everyone to be happy but not willing to give a piece of the pie, which is really what life is all about
>>
>>28717117
Robots don't want anyone to be happy. They want to be miserable and want everyone else to be miserable as well.
>>
>>28716963
>well if you got nothing to offer like money,sexuality, knowledge no one is gonna socialize with you
This is not really true. People will socialize with you if you're taking the same classes, or working the same job, or if you're in the same special interest club (book, anime, gaming, etc.). This last thing is something that even a NEET can get in on - these sorts of clubs exist outside of school/work contexts.

>have you ever saw a work application? its walls of text. even the woman at the kiosk told me i need to be some pseudo salesman to qualify
What are you even babbling about? There are plenty of entry-level jobs around. U.S. unemployment is at 5%. If you apply to a lot of jobs then you'll get one.
>>
>>28717164
then we are not living in the same environment, many people here got bullied and no one helped them, not even adults that saw this shit happen. so when adults constantly talk about taking action and be nice to eachother i see hypocrisy because adults constantly whip you on the head with this help and intervention thing but they really don't want to help anyone. everyone wants others to fix other people's problem but they are never willing to step up and help themselves
>>
>>28717226
And you don't think "normies" ever got bullied? Get your head out of your ass for a minute.
>>
>>28717280
no, normies aren't getting bullied because they have different approach to stop the bullying, which is to be friends with the bully even if they absolutely hate him
>>
>>28717226
Adult life is not grade school. Just because you got bullied in school does not mean that you cannot succeed as an adult. I am sitting here laying out how robots can improve themselves and lead more fulfilling lives, yet people are 'never willing to step up and help'. If adults never want to help anyone then how the fuck are there $258.51 billion dollars a year being given by individuals to charities in the United States? If no one helps anyone then what about the myriad small and large volunteer organizations out there - do they not exist?
>>
>>28715851
not bad anon, you should troll these trip faggots more often, desu
>>
>>28717301
I kicked the ass of my bully.
>>
>>28717308
sure you can donate all the money you want but you can't stop bullying, no one can. if i had kids i wouldn't send them to school unless they came up with a law written black on white that you absolutely cannot fucking bully anyone.

>>28717327
good on you, my bully had an army of people willing to jump on me if i did something like that
>>
>>28717395
That's not normal. Bullies are usually cowards. They talk big but have a glass jaw.
>>
>>28717151
>Robots don't want anyone to be happy. They want to be miserable and want everyone else to be miserable as well.

This is true and actually pretty sad. Instead of trying to improve yourself, everybody is hating on each other.
>hurr durr manlets, dicklets, girls, normies, no gf, fats
Like this board became a huge circlejerk and everybody is just raising the hate inside.
>>
>>28717556
Crabs in a bucket. That's what /r9k/ is now.
>>
But I've been here for 5 years. It's only in the past year that I acquired a gf.

Sorry that i wasn't stagnant like you.
>>
>>28715514
>The Normalfags conquered /r9k/
No shit, that happened a couple of weeks after it being made.
>>
>>28717311
>finally someone said something

i thought i got away with it.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.