[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would the whole "don't rape women" thing be more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1459177589520.jpg (165 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
1459177589520.jpg
165 KB, 439x550
Would the whole "don't rape women" thing be more palatable if it was more;-

>I know you know this but just a reminder for freshers... If she isn't up for it, don't go for it. We cool?

rather than

>RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALL MEN ARE POTENTIAL RAPISTS!!!!!!1

RAPE CULTURE RAPE CULTURE RAPE CULTURE RAPE CULTURE RAPE CULTURE RAPE CULTURE RAPE CULTURE RAPE CULTURE RAPE CULTURE RAPE CULTURE
>>
>>28715455
are you saying you would rape women because you don't enjoy the language being used to prevent it
>>
>a rapist tone policing
>>
>>28715455
Yes you are 100% correct but feminists for whatever reason think they do not have to practice PR when it comes to selling their ideas. They'll just shout at you for "tone policing."
I dont know how they can possibly be so dense that they can't understand such a simple concept. And they wonder why no one likes feminism.
>>
why would you post this on a board of virgins and random leftists trying to discourage the next elliot

what kind of response did you expect
>>
le feminist: hey rapists, please stop. what you are doing is bad. thank and have a nice day! :)

le rapists: wow, i never thought of it that way. thank you feminists for educating us

RAPE OVER....
>>
You have to look at the behaviour of women and feminists not in terms of what they say but in terms of how they act.

The "rape culture" hysteria is about creating and maintain a culture that's hostile to men and keeps men in a state of always being answerable to women. It's in part 'female social aggression' to make sure that women don't have to face as much competition (when it comes to actual competition, males always outdo women and women are aware of this), this is why the "rape culture" hysteria is most strong in educational institutions like universities which women have a huge interest in making hostile to men and boys.

It doesn't matter how clearly you show that only 0.000001% of the entire population of males will ever be convicted of rape, because the movement is led by hystrionic, sexually perverse women who don't care about the truth and are only interested in gaining status, attention, funding for themselves. Most women who support these movements simply don't care enough to really challenge or examine their views, most of them are sluts too.

It's also a function of a society of free fornication. When sex is frequently casual, scapegoats have to be at hand for when there's an issue of regret or even a slight disagreement over the degree of consent - and because society sees men as having more agency and being a threat, and because most people are biologically predisposed to care for and about women but not men - men get torched.
>>
People who rape will rape regardless, the correct response would be to teach women self defense

Its why I find it bizarre that women generally are so anti gun

Guns stop rapists
>>
>>28715551
yeah because the current method works so well
>>
>>28715602
That is the current method, these feminist idiots should be screaming for free self defense classes and gun training courses for women instead of spending shit loads on calling all men rapists
>>
Women only say "Teach men not to rape" because they genuinely believe men think it is okay to rape women.

This is because women have absolutely no capacity to understand the concept of knowing something is wrong and doing it anyway.
They can't understand this because every time they do something, no matter how vile, their brain will twist and contort their minds to make whatever they did seem like it was the right thing to do.

eg:
>cheats on her husband
>"He was NEGLECTING me!"
>>
>>28715602
actually no method would work because rapists don't care
if they want to rape they will rape
>implying "pwetty pwease stop waping you wapists :(" would do anything
this is why it's important to teach women not to go partying alone
>>
Bumpity bapity boop
>>
>>28715455

When I was a kid I seen a movie where they spoke about rape so I asked my Mum

>mum what does rape mean?

She said

>it's not a very nice thing, it means someone has held another person down and had sex with them even though they didn't want to

Since then I've always known not to rape girls.
>>
>>28715648

a lot of logic in this post
>>
people lie about being raped to get revenge
>>
>>28716974

When I was younger I remember having conversations with other male friends in gradeschool about rape and how it's probably equal to or slightly less serious than murder. That was before any of us had acquired enough experience to see just how liberally the term 'rape' is used by these women, before we saw how much women devalue sex and their own bodies, and before we saw all this "rape culture" bullshit.

All of that has made me realise that rape, which practically never occurs in the real sense, isn't even that serious a thing. It's just a privileged crime because it's a way for women to wield power.
>>
>>28715455
It would be more relevant if they addressed the actual issues. Rapes on college campuses have gone up as affirmative action on campus has gone up.
>>
File: 1378079198343.png (418 KB, 1122x419) Image search: [Google]
1378079198343.png
418 KB, 1122x419
I wanna get blackout drunk!
And pass out in public!
And wear very little clothing!
In places where rapes happen!
Where rapists are known to operate!
Without any good plan to get home safely!

OH MY GOD HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME
>>
>>28715455

>Knew this guy in high school
>Girls would always hang out with him and be like ugh he's too touchy it's creepy
>90% end up fucking him

Don't fall for the memes, women like to be dominated.
>>
Feminisms main overarching policy is to subjugate men and to make them disposable. If men are disposable then you have no reason to respect them. Feminists simply don't give enough of a shit since they're out to destroy men either way.
>>
File: affiche_campagne_viol_m.jpg (28 KB, 307x448) Image search: [Google]
affiche_campagne_viol_m.jpg
28 KB, 307x448
>>28715455

Here's how we fight against rape in my yuropoor country: sign the petition!

> 2016
> Still thinking that Petitions prevent rape

Please post ads against rape from your countries, I would like to compare them with the American ones.
>>
File: raep bad yeah.jpg (58 KB, 570x674) Image search: [Google]
raep bad yeah.jpg
58 KB, 570x674
>>28717233

In this instance, I couldn't bring myself to blame the man.

Are there any anti-rape posters featuring fatties?
>>
>>28717303

Forgot to add, this sensible advice caused a rushing red fury amongst guess who...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2706734/Anger-government-poster-appears-blame-rape-alcohol-women-drink.html
>>
Tbqh this feminist crap will backfire so hard soon that we really will establish a patriarchy in response. Already I literally can't bring myself to believe that women ever get raped because I keep thinking that they're just another feminist falsely accusing and I know other guys feel the same way and the more this goes on the more society will disregard their shit. And this is coming from a guy who actually nearly did rape a girl and only stopped himself at the last minute before putting the dick in.
>>
>>28717372
>And this is coming from a guy who actually nearly did rape a girl and only stopped himself at the last minute before putting the dick in.

What stopped you, a poster, a petition, a TV ad?
>>
>>28717469
The local slutwalk obv. it was because she wasn't resisting and started moaning as I was about to put it in. I didn't want her to enjoy it.
>>
>>28717531

If I could buy you a beer, I would.
>>
File: 1415936934080.jpg (59 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1415936934080.jpg
59 KB, 640x426
>>28715455
It would, but no one so calm and rational would be saying it in the first place.
>>
>>28717026
>All of that has made me realise that rape, which practically never occurs in the real sense, isn't even that serious a thing. It's just a privileged crime because it's a way for women to wield power.
Tell that to male victims of rape. Like prison rape, for instance. It's traumatic for them, and they have no reason to play up how traumatic it is since no one gives a fuck about them.
>>
File: 1424413041972.png (31 KB, 1322x219) Image search: [Google]
1424413041972.png
31 KB, 1322x219
>>28717663
As for why the concept of "rape culture" exists, then, see pic related.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.