[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i wish i wasnt the way i am and im sorry to my dad that i turned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: folgerlawn.jpg (234 KB, 610x611) Image search: [Google]
folgerlawn.jpg
234 KB, 610x611
i wish i wasnt the way i am and im sorry to my dad that i turned out like this. i just want him to be happy because hes done so much for me but theres something wrong with me and im just really sorry about that. i wish i was normal and youdont deserve this you deserve someone better than me but i just have fucked everything up so im sorry
>>
worst thread I've ever fucking seen
>>
my life wasnt even bad i am just really weak and stupid as well i think. i just honestly wanted you to have someone that you could say you liked for a son and be someone who knows how to fish and fix things and be normal and strong and i cant do it and im so sorry that i cant be that way and it isnt your fault. you didnt do anything wrong its me and i qant to learn how to fish and shoot and im just not good at it. and i want to like football and iwatched it a lot and i dont and im sorry
>>
It's not your fault. Literally aliens.

Basically the world is theirs after the non aliens were yoked to build the ground work.
>>
i know this board isnt for stuff likethis anymore i just sisnt know where else so i posted it here
>>
>>28715340
what is this thread here about?
>>
>>28715340
Since this is pretty much how I feel I'm going to drop some baggage here too
mom did everything for me she got me my job she put her life on hold for me when I fell behind my peers and dropped out for the third time I wish I could be the person you wanted me to be if you chose to finally give up and leave me behind that's okay because I want you to focus on you and finally be happy I don't want you to put effort into helping me when I can't even help myself
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.