[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a fantasy. I want to kidnap a guy out of vengeance and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20160511-WA0014.jpg (39 KB, 602x602) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160511-WA0014.jpg
39 KB, 602x602
I have a fantasy.
I want to kidnap a guy out of vengeance and slowly turn him into a girly sex slave. He would have to be fairly pretty from the beginning, but by the end he would be utterly submissive and actually crave being fucked. I have an idea about how to make this plan reality.
I imagine a situation where some guy tries to humiliate or otherwise offend me. There would have to be an appropriately severe event to prompt this level of retaliation.
Firstly I'd pay some thugs to black bag him from the street, and bring him into a van to be brought to my place. From there be would be subject to daily torture.
I would initially break him through complete isolation - imagine being locked in a dark basement for months. His only interaction with reality would be a radio or TV, and he would endure daily beatings from paid thugs. But every evening, I would come down to feed him and repair his wounds. He would slowly learn to trust me.
From there, I would begin to rape him. He would be confused and distraught about being violated by his protector, but the sex would be slow and intimate at first, and he would learn to trust me and enjoy it. I would begin adding hormones to his meals and buying him girly clothes. He would be rewarded for acting girly and punished for disobedience. Ultimately the goal would be to have a feminine boy fuck toy who cannot get pregnant and who could not cope with life without me, due to severe mental scarring. I would have turned a cocky aggressor into my personal willing toilet, and it would feel great.
>>
File: 1458528478189.png (106 KB, 348x278) Image search: [Google]
1458528478189.png
106 KB, 348x278
>>28715332
yeah that sounds pretty gay, desu
>>
>>28715369
first post best post

Also OP that was a lulzy read. Definitely mentally ill
Imagine the look on your parents' face if they knew you wrote that
>>
>>28715383
that's why this anonymous image board is an anonymous image board.
>>
Anyone call 9/11
>>
good grief why did this make me hard :r
>>
>>28715449
London? Want to be my subject?
>>
>>28715383
>first post best post

I feel like I was the first person to ever say this.
>>
>>28715383
Of course they'd never know. When I have visitors, the basement door would be covered by a large fridge and he would be gagged and chained down, and pacified with TV or heroin
>>
>>28715332
>a girl will never do this to you
Kill me.
>>
>>28715332
>I would begin adding hormones to his meals

Why don't you just do that from the start?
>>
>>28715586
I probably would, but my post was just a stream of consciousness and some details are missing or out of order
>>
i don't like being scared and horny

conflicted feelings deteriorate my mind
>>
>>28715888
Embrace it anon
Submit to your physical urges
>>
>>28715888
This is the point of the torture sex. It would destroy him mentally as he grapples with cognitive dissonance and is dragged lower by his need for human contact and perceived safety and protection
>>
the fuck did I just read

op are you serious or trolling
>>
>>28716858
You are new here, right?
>>
I have a fantasy

I want myself and several others to be kidnapped by some random Jigsaw like mother fucker

I want him to punish me by turning me into a little girl and torturing me psychologically before locking me in a room with several child rapists

Then I'm returned to where he keeps the other prisoners and they shun me for being completely fucked up

Then the bad guy lets me become prison warden and I get to choose when to feed and spray those fuckers with a high pressure hose
>>
File: 745424134134..jpg (49 KB, 440x700) Image search: [Google]
745424134134..jpg
49 KB, 440x700
>>28715332
Ever read Tarantula, mate?
You should if you haven't.
Also
> Firstly I'd pay some thugs
Wrong, you shouldn't involve other people. Ever.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.